#1

A/N PLEADE READ DESCRIPTION IF YOY HAVENT, IT HAD VERY INPORTANT NEWS TO READ.

Y/n pov
It's been days without a sip of water, the last time I remember having enjoyable company was back with my old group, well they're far gone you thought, but quickly your thoughts have been ripped out of your brain when you saw a sign that said "Alexandria safe zone"  you thought that maybe this is the start of something new? As soon as you touched the gate someone beat you to it and opened them, as soon as you stepped in you were fretted with a lady called Deanna.
" hi I'm Deanna, and this is Alexandria, your safe" she said as she shook my hand.
"But before you go anywhere we need your weapons" a lady who look to be about in her late 30s said. You handed over your weapons as Deanna asked you to step inside her "office"
"So how long have you been out there?"  She asked
" since the beginning."  You said clearly irratated cause you don't like being filmed in any way possible.
"Have you lost anyone close?" She asked
"Yeah, um, um I actually lost my sister just recently." You said tears threatening to spill from your eyes, but you blinked them away.
"Well I'm sorry for your loss." She stated like she WAS truly sorry.
"One last question." She told
"Are you someone we can trust here in Alexandria?"  She asked VERY seriously this time.
"Yes, yes I can help with anything." You stated wanting to get your point straight across.
"Good, welcome to Alexandria..." she said with a pause.
"Actually I never got your name." She told me
"Oh it's y/n" you said with a smile across your face. Next thing you know she's showing you around Alexandria.
"Oh you should meet Jessie's boys, there sweethearts, they look about your age" she said clearly exited. We walked across the street to Jessie's house where I was greeted with a handsome boy.
"Hey Deanna. Who's this?" He asked her
"Oh this is y/n she is new here"
"Hi" you said shyly
"Hey I'm ron" he told me
Ron, that's a cute name Ron hehe
Maybe I have a chance with this rom boy? All of a sudden a voice snaps you out of your thoughts
"Ron you didn't tell me we had guests" a lady said
"Well I didn't know we were getting guests" Ron said
"Hi I'm Jessie, and this is Sam. Nice to meet you. How you liking Alexandria so far?" She asked showing me Sam
"I think it's a beautiful place, very safe and secure, I already fell at home." You said with a huge smile plastered across your face.
"Well I'm gonna show y/n her room, it's getting late." Deanna said
"Alright we'll be safe guys! Goodnight!" Jessie said with a smile, but as son as she looked away she looked hurt. We walked a little while until we got to a pretty decent sized house, she told me I was living alone but that she will check one me. I got comfy right away, as soon as Jessie gave me clothes I hopped in the shower. After I was done I slipped on my pajama pants and a hoodie, when I hear a knock at the door. You open the door to see Ron Jessie's son.
"Hey neighbor" he said with a smile
"Hi" you said quietly
"Not much of a talker eh? Neither was I, you'll get used to it though." He said comforting me
"Thanks" you said a little bit louder this time.
"Hey I heard the most fun game to play at someone new is truth or dare. Wanna play?" He asked confidently
"Sure" you said with a smile
"Alright you go first" he said
"Okay truth or dare?" You asked
"Dare" he said while looking me in the eyes like a dare devil
"Okay I dare you to be my first kiss." You stated bluntly
"What?!" He said
"What its a dare" you said in a duh tone
"Fine" he said as he leaned in, closer and closer, you both had closed you eyes, and as soon as our lips touched the door bursts open...

Oh hello there and yes I am the author and no this will not turn into a ron c reader story (unless I get a lot of comments saying I should) but for now it will be because before Carl comes along they are together, so deal with it for now. AND YES I DID END WITHA CLIFFHANGER BOOM IN YOUR FACE!  😂 I'm so sorry 😂❤️💫 love you bye ❤️❤️