Chapter 13

SHOULD I KEEP CRY A CAT?

(^.^)

I grinned into the kiss. I ran my hands through his hair, and stroked his new ears. He produced a purr, making it obvious he liked it. I pulled him closer, and he was warm. I shifted my foot, then fell to the ground, cry on top, never breaking the kiss. His tail snaked around my waist, and stroked my lower back. i felt his member rubbing against mine and I moaned. I was still petting him, and he was fingering the lower half of my shirt.

"AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" Scott and Epsa said in unison, and I blushed. Cry tensed.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at them, and pulled kitty cry up. I had to admit he was cute. He tugged his mask down, and I helped him tighten the strings. Smiling at him, he grabbed my hand. Sighing happily, i blushed.

"Helloooooo? Earth to Peeeeeewds? Uuuuum... The car crash?" Scott called. Elsa gasped, presumably at the car crash.

"ARE THEY OK?"she cried.

"They won't be if I have any word..." I mumbled.

"You won't lay any hands on them!" Elsa gasped.

"What about boots?" I smirked.

"No hurting them."

"Why not?" I snorted, frowning.

"They don't deserve it."

"Yes they do."

"How."

"THEY TOOK CRY!" I yelled, not being able to stand it any longer. "I WILL KILL THEM!"

I hated their guts. I looked at cry, and he was frowning. "Cry..." I whispered.

"Its ok, Pewds..."

"Im going to go see... Stay safe."

"Kay."

I reluctantly let go of his hand, and walked over to the wreck. The fire died down, and I sighed. Growing closer, I saw something unusual. ((SHOULD I KEEP CRY A CAT?)) Bending down to pick it up, and saw broken needles. Oh no. I ran towards the van, and saw how intact it was. Peering through the slightly open door, I saw scientists, and broken bottles... Some dripping liquids, and a certain dark green one caught my eye. I looked around, and checked the body's. All dead. Good. Climbing out, cry was sitting there, with Scott and Elsa, staring at me. I walked slowly back...

"Cry, what... How did this happen..." I murmured to him.

"Well... I remember being whipped, then I was stabbed with a needle filled with green stuff, I fell asleep, and POOF imma cat." He replied, as in a trance. I felt bad for him.

"Are we gonna walk home or..." Scott asked.

"Yup!" Elsa answered. Cry tried to get up, then almost fell. I caught him, and I put him onto my shoulders.

"Take a break Cry." I whispered to him, and he was falling asleep.

"Im sorry... I..."

"Don't worry about it, Cry..." I smiled.