The Master's Pet...Chap5

(CHAPTER 5)

After about three or four hours, the three of us got to the house. I was asleep, of course. I could feel the fresh air fly in filling the vehicle with the scent of nature. The smell was so nostalgic. I took in a big breath full of the scent as I awoke from the long nap, When I was at the prison I barely got a wink of sleep. Crying, screaming, and the painful moaning…Those were the noises that kept you up all through out the night. Softly opening my eyes I spotted the large, two story, white house that stood out in the middle of the green fields that it inhabited. My surroundings were so strange yet extremely familiar. The area was surrounded by a large garden, and in the back could be seen a garden like maze that went miles and miles from where she stood, the flowers were what stood out the most in the gardens, there were blues, pinks, purples. Ect.. So many colors she could barely count them. My heart beat fast, was this a dream? Was it some sort of joke that “Queen Mab” was playing on her? Why did it look so…unreal, so wonderful. I slowly walked away from the car to take a better look at my surroundings for I had yet not found the sense if this was all real or not. My legs slowly brought me to Alicia. She seemed like a trusting person, she was kind, and looked a good woman. My small hand slowly found hers as she walked me to where the stranger, Kyle, stood. Alicia gently patted by head with her gentle hand making me feel a bit safe, she had that effect on me ever since I saw her at the prison for the first time, I wonder why she was there so long ago. I could feel Alicia slowly pull me out of my thoughts as she gently lead me to the large white doors that opened with an old sounding creak. My hazel eyes gently stared around the first room, it looked like a living room with a large fireplace that was surrounded by some large chairs and what seemed like a couch in front of the same fireplace. “Alicia, show her to her room I have to get some things from Mrs. AnnaBeth,” Kyle said breaking the silence that had be haunting us for quite a while. I looked up at Alicia as she lead me to a door that was painted with pink with small purple roses all around the door. My face turned from surprised to amazed as I walked in and saw the textures of the room, The bed beautiful, soft, large enough to fit 17 people, and a lot of things that could be hers if the person said so. “Victoria? This will be your room but your things that have been brought will be in Kyles room for reasons he wants to speak to you about,” Alicia said calmly not knowing of what to say if Kyle had things planned.

(Chapter 5.2)

Memories of my parents flooded my mind. All I could think of was the way they loved me, I loved my parents and the way they only wanted the best for me.  I could still hear their loving voices in my head … As of now I would never see the walls of that cell and never hear the wretched sounds of the prison. I will never taste that glop they called “food” (“thank God”), I can’t remember the last time I ate normal food…what is normal food.. what does it taste like? I mentally asked myself.  I heard Alicia’s shoes tap the floor behind me as she was still showing me the room I would be staying in. “A-Alicia..? Where will you b-be sl-sleeping..?” I asked looking up at her keeping quiet while awaiting her answer. “Oh dear, I don’t sleep here. I have my own house with people I have for company.” She smiled lightly and moved her hair back  before petting my head gently. I glanced up and slowly looked into her eyes searching for some type of wrong before she gave me another one of her kind smiles that could warm anyone’s heart, then I know she couldn’t possible be a mean person. She lead me down the stairs once more staying completely silent as I walked beside her while softly holding her hand. I could hear my own heart beat for some reason, why was it beating so fast? Was I nervous to see the strange man again? Was I scared that if I touched the last step I would wake up and all of this would just be a dream? As I walked in to the living room I saw Kyle talking to a woman a little over her 30s with fair black hair, blue eyes, and a body like a supermodel would have. They seemed to be having an argument but I didn’t  get to hear what they were arguing about since Alicia brought me into the next room, which was the kitchen. After a few minutes both Kyle and the woman walked in. The woman smiled at me and gently hugged Alicia. “Well Alicia we best be going… We don’t want to be late for your date now do we?” The woman asked her smiling and patting her head ever so softly like any mother would do to her child. Alicia nodded and hugged me walking out of the room. Only Kyle was there, I was nervous, what did he want from me? Why did he want someone like me in his house? I sat down feeling my knees tremble from how nervous I felt. “You….What is your name?” I suddenly heard the boyish man say looking me dead in the eye and slowly getting closer to me. “Vi-Victoria..!” I answered rather quickly without even thinking, I was scared of him, that was a fact, but why did he want to know? I guess he just wanted to interrogate me before he gave me the job of taking care of his home…(“He might just want to know my name for when he needs me…”) I mentally answered myself.

((sorry it suddenly changed fonts))