Coronation Preperation

Anyday now.

Her grand, revealing coronation is in a few days.

She had made friends with one perticular maid, her name was Beth, and she and her Boyfriend Peter Johnson both worked there in the castle. Beth was trying to become  a teacher/architect after graduating college.

Her personal dresser, Molly, had decided that curls would be best, whith a large flowing pink dress.

To say Marinette was nervous, was a large understatment.

It was the sort of feeling when you have a huge, end of year test, that could possibly affect the rest of your life,
only to forget you had to do it, and completely not study, to have to guess with a chance of 25% on getting things right, when you have no idea what you are doing.

Yah, that kind of feeling.

Only it was curled into this little space, and the increasing tention was slowling ripping the seams of her sanity.

Of course, that could be an understatement when it came to her sanity.

She was just really nervous.

"Marinette!" She turned her head to see Felix awkwardly standing in her room door. "Sorry, you spaced out.."

"Its okay Dad." She smiled.

"Just so you know, the other royalty is finally here so its time  for you to meet them."

"Okay Papa."

GET YA OCs READY! COMMET COMMET COMMENT.

Seriously guys like I only have Prince Ali confirmend, heres your chance to put one in!

I need,

Full Name
Age
Kingdom/Country
Personality (may be tweaked)
What they look like
ect

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU I AM HAVING A HARD ENOUGH TIME AS IT IS COMING UP WIH NAMES AND STUFF IN "THIS IS OUR TIME" I CAN BARELY EVEN DO IT HERE!

Okie, mai mini panic attack is over.

Have a good day everyone!

-everykarmalegend