1

a;

"alena? do you know the answer?" my teacher woke me from my dream about meeting justin bieber. i rolled my eyes, keeping my head on the desk.

"oh wow, you caught me bud, no i don't," i huffed. the class giggled, i lifted my head and rested it in the palm of my hands, smirking, "what's the answer?"

"go to the hallway, alena. please." my teacher shook his head. i didn't move, i love annoying him, he pisses me off so much.

i decided to mess with him more, "i don't think that was the year beethoven was born, but i could be wrong." the class laughed again.

"that's it, i'm calling an administrator to remove you from my classroom." he walked back to his desk calling the front office.

i stood up, unpleased with his response, and walked towards the door, "if you wanted me to leave you should of told me." i winked and slammed the door, waiting in the hallway for a little bit.

his door opened, "go to the principals office."

"bite me," i rolled my eyes, walking towards the office.

-

when i got there i walked over to the principals office and there were two boys sitting outside her office. i walked over and sat beside them. "what did you guys do?" i partially giggled, looking over at them. they both looked up at my and my stomach fell into my ass, grayson and ethan dolan.

"we're new here," ethan smiled. hold the fuck up bitch. let me sit down and process this, bitch what.

"wait so you're saying i'm being blessed with the pleasure to go to school with the ethan and grayson dolan?" ethan giggled at my joke.

"i'm not new, i'm actually in trouble," i smiled, dreading the principal walking out. i wanted to talk to them.

"what did you do?" grayson asked, furrowing his eyebrows together. "not to be rude or a dick, but you come off as a goodie two shoes"

"just have a class with me, and you'll see, i was a bitch to my chorus teacher," i smiled.

"you're in chorus? so you sing?" ethan asked.

"nooo baby, i can't sing. i sound like a dying whale," i frowned, "i usually sleep in his class."

"that's lame, just switch classes," grayson said.

"no babe, is better to get my sleep in. i was dreaming about justin bieber. anyways, why are you guys in public school now, i thought you did online?" i asked.

"yeah well..." ethan started. grayson and him laughed, "we failed that."

my jaw slightly opened, "you failed online school? how?"

"we got into so things and never did it," grayson shrugged, smirking.

"what a couple of savages, westbrook high is not prepared for this madness." i joked.

they laughed, i was actually making friends for once. "we need to hang out today after school," ethan started, "i don't think we have plans." ethan looked over at gray.

"n-no i thought we-" gray started but ethan chimed in, "we're free."

i noticed the way they were talking. hmm, okay?

"okay we probably can go to my house. i don't know when my mom gets home. how does that sound?" i asked.

"could we just go to our house? we could use some help with our work", ethan smirked.

"okay i can meet you guys after school in the student parking lot."

"okay, can we get your number?" ethan looked into my eyes. i felt my cheeks get hot. he handed me his phone and i put it in and handed it back.

"alena matthews, i like that." ethan smiled.

"thank you." i got out before the principal walked out, "grayson and ethan, ill get to you in a second. ms. matthews, why are you here again?"

"i don't know actually, i was enjoying my nap, dreaming about harry styles-"

"i hate to interrupt, but i thought you had a dream about justin bieber?" ethan interrupted.

i smiled a little, "i thought it was zac effron? oh well, i was enjoying my nap and all of the sudden he woke me up asking if i knew the answer. like of course not, when do i ever?"

"go back to class, i don't want you down here again." she rolled her eyes. i smiled and stood up.

"bye ethan, bye grayson!"

"bye alena," they said together.