Getting Captured

You sat under the tent, treating some of your Tom's wounds. Suddenly, Matt came barging through the door. "We have to leave! He's coming!"

 You were the leader of a rebellion, usually living in whatever ditch you could find. A lot of your friends have died during the war, against him. Tord, or the "Red leader" as his mindless soldiers liked to call him. He was against everything you and your people have been standing up for, and the only reason that this group existed. You ran out of the room, holding up Tom, he was way more heavier than you thought, you had trouble carrying him, and he slowed you down. 

"Just go without me!" Tom yelled, looking at his wound. You ignored him, and kept running. You tripped over his weight, then laid on the floor. Tom looked at you, limping up and trying to pull you.

"I'll be fine! You're more injured! I can escape, you need all the time you can get!" You put on a fake smile. 

"You better come back." Tom smiles, "I wish you the best of luck, commander." You hated that word, commander. You felt as if you were better then him, but you knew you wouldn't. Suddenly, you feel someone pull your hand, forcing you up. You look behind you, it was Tord, red leader... You quiver, looking into his eyes. You try pulling yourself away, even though you knew it was hopeless. Tord makes out a small laugh.

"Paul, Patryk, tie her up and in my office." He smirks, then keeps his eye contact on you. "This will be fun." He says with his rough, Norwegian accent, making you quiver even more. "Awh, you're scared aren't you... Don't worry... Yet." He does a psychotic laugh, and throws you to Paul and Patryk. You look up at both of them.

"Sorry..." Patryk says, then ties your arms up, ball gags you, then puts a mask over your face. Everything turns black, you get crudely shoved into a bag, which made it hard to breathe but not impossible. You are then softly put on the ground, before feeling a comfortable chair behind you. You are left in the dark for a few minutes, but then hear his voice. "Ahh... Y/N, you are the leader of the rebellion, no?"  His voice is soft, calm. He whispers softly in your ear. 

"Your a big part of it, I'm sure if I..." He takes off your ball gag, letting it rest on your neck. He starts touching your thigh.

"H-Hey! Stop!" You struggle, you couldn't see him, but you wanted to punch him in the face already. He slowly takes off the blind fold and kisses you. Your face turns bright red, you struggle even more.

"If I show you to the people of the rebellion as my wife, they will lose hope. You always had so much hope in taking me down.. So.." He smirks, nibbling on your ear. "Your not too bad looking either." He teases you, he unties your legs, which were tied together before. You kick his face, his nose immediately starts bleeding. "Feisty..." He takes out a gun from his coat. "It's cute, but don't try it, your lucky I'm sparing your life." He nuzzles your crotch.
"I barely even know you yet... Could we at least spend some time together?" You say softly, looking at him then looking away, blushing. Hopefully, this would buy you time to escape before getting raped.

Tord looks up at you, rubbing against your thigh with your cheek. You could feel his soft skin. "Ehhh, It's okay." He slowly nudges off your pants. You struggle, you look at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Please- Lets just get to know each other first! I'll like you a lot better, and I wont resist!" 

"Well, then what would you like to do?"He replies, he looks up with his soft, caramel hair. His grey eyes stared into yours. 

"Oh uh well, you could take me out for dinner or something..."

"We would have to change our appearances... I don't want the outside world seeing you until you're pregnant..." Tord says with a devious smile, your face turns a bright red. He laughs, "I'll enjoy this..." He gets up slowly, "I'll find some clothes for you." He walks out of the room. He comes out a few minutes later with some old clothes. It was a red, ripped hoodie. 

"I don't have any clothing that looks somewhat normal anymore, just coats and stuff like that." He says, he takes the hoodie, one of the arms was completely missing, he rips off the other so it looks intended. He pulls you up and starts taking off your shirt.

"I can change myself!" You shout, "Just untie me." Tord sighs, then unties you, making sure you still see the gun in his hand. He holds it up to your face. 

"Hurry up."

"Your watching me!" You yell, 

"I am, now change." He growls, your face turns a bright red. "Y/N... Your lucky I'm doing this for you, don't push your luck." He sighs, you take off your shirt, giving him a nice view of your bra. He smiles, his face turning a soft shade of pink. He bites his finger, still holding the gun up. You pull down the hoodie, then look away... "Pervert." 

"Heh, don't worry, we can get even." He slowly takes off his coat, then the hoodie under it. Then follows taking off his pants. He places the gun on the table, still right next to it. You could see everything, leaving close to nothing to the imagination. You looked at his rather buff upper body and his robotic arm. He stares at you, he smiles lustfully. 

"C-Can I touch you?" You stammer, coming close to him. He laughs a bit, you feel his ripped body. He touches your head, his face turning a dark shade of red. Your hand slides down, then quickly on to the table picking up the gun. You hold it up to his head.

"Woah, woah, Y/N, whats all this?" He frowns staring at the gun. You smirk, holding it up to his head.

"I could just kill you, you know, like you threatened me? To send a message?" You sass him, he backs into the wall.

"But I didn't kill you. I wanted to make you my wife, to make you happy." He stutters nervously, he was pretty good at being manipulative, and alluring. You shake your head. He looks at you again, getting close. "You wouldn't shoot." He says, grabbing the nose of the gun, suddenly you shoot the wall, mainly just to prove a point. He backs away, then a mischievous smile crosses his face. You suddenly grab his neck, putting him in a capture choke, holding the gun up to his head. 

"You're going to take me back, and join me." You growl, he laughs, you point the gun closer. 

"Okay, okay." He says submissively. 

"Open the door." Your body was jumping in anticipation, if this all went to plan, the rebellion will win. You slowly walk with him outside, a couple of soldiers freeze, but Tord waves his head. You look around, Paul and Patryk come running towards him, holding up their guns. You hold your finger on the trigger. 

"It's fine guys, we are just going out!" Tord says happily. Paul and Patryk look down at the only clothing their leader had. "I'll tell you later." You push him as you sh down to the bottom floor of the building. 

"Wait, I need to piss." He says, trying to move to the bathroom.