6. The Journey So Far.

Author's note. Hello everyone, sorry have not uploaded in a while. Things have been kinda hectic. I will be profiling our CDS president in this upload. Don't forget to vote, comment or message me. Thank you.
_______________________________________

    Quite frankly I used to think Osogbo will be quite boring, since they don't have cinemas, arcades, a standard mall, cool crowds 😜😜 (I mean my kinda people) etc. But I can say now that Osogbo has been fun. Have met really wonderful people too. Work however has been time consuming. Between my duty to my PPA, my duty to my part time job and duty to NYSC. I haven't really gotten time to explore the city. There are so many places I still only know by name and haven't been to. I have tried some of the major food joints though😁😁😁. Have been to Embassy, Diamond kitchen, Ostrich, and spices. My favorites are still embassy and Diamond, the local ones. Nothing beats correct swallow paired with the right soup. Ostrich is my go to place for my pastries and good old Ofada rice. As for the golf thing I mentioned earlier, I think I got past that stage. No time for it anyways. Nowadays, my free time is priceless and really treasured. So if I use it for anything, it means I really do care.

     NYSC and PPA duty is however something that seems to clash a lot. We went for a rural outreach organized by NYSC recently, anf we had to take day off from work to attend. The outreach was a success and fun. It was however extended to two days instead of one day because of the huge turn up. I remember I had to take the excuse from work letter to some friends' PPA because it was closer to my house. The Director was really angry. He just couldn't understand why they would take all the corpers working for him to the outreach. He started lamenting to me and complaining about the corpers working for him and thinking it was because they didn't want to work. And that is what the people at the work place always think once you have to leave work for anything NYSC related. I couldn't have imagined how bad it would have been if it was actually his staffs that took the letter there. I had to calm him down somehow and told him to call NYSC representatives and present his complaints to them so they can confer a solution together. It was all in all an unforgettable encounter. When you get pass the angry frontier, he wasn't actually bad. And we had a little chat at the end.

          LET'S MEET MAS'UD

Name: Mas'ud Adeyemi Adewusi

Discipline: Medicine and Surgery

Language: English, yoruba, Hausa, Francais, Arabic

Specialty: Surgery. But would love to do a little humanitarian work involving public health,  focusing on girl child empowerment  and education and sustainable health policies.

Carrier option aside from present: computer science or linguistics

DOB: 7th of June

Crush in cds medical: No crush yet (I know that's a lie, cos he has a crush on me. I mean who wouldn't?)

Relationship status: very single and very searching (according to him "he lacks intelligence, looks or Finance to attract the ladies). I just say he is been humble, I mean the dude is a Doctor. Show me a lady who doesn't like Doctors, and I will show you a hater and a lier.

Football club: Real Madrid (Hola to all the Madrid fans out there). Am not a Madrid fan but I do have some respect and admiration for the Spanish team.

Favourite city: Ibadan. (personally love this answer since Ibadan is my city. Born, bred and from there.)

Where would you like to visit: Anywhere I can see the Northern lights. Norway, Greenland, Iceland.

Most cherished body part in the opposite sex: Gluteus Maximus. (That's the reply you get when you ask someone who did anatomy for years about body parts)

Favourite movie: Lord of the rings

5 possessions to keep: Laptop, phone, comb, wallet, clothes

Description of Dream girl: pious brilliant woman. Baby boy state of mind. I think he was been diplomatic with this answer.

Favorite color, food and dream car: No favorites

Plans after NYSC: To miss Nigeria from home

Base after NYSC: Don't know yet. Personally I think the answer to the question above pretty much gives us a clue.

If you can be anywhere in the world now, where would that be and why?: Scandinavian country to see an Aurora. Really dude???

Idea of a romantic date-: Quiet evening, candle lit dinner, starry skies, lots of laughter.
Oh Boi!!!! What the heck??? Eye roll. That is so cliche. The kinda sweetness that gives cavities and diabetes.

Greatest fear: fear of what the future holds

Happiest moment-: The day I saw my final year result and realized med school was over.

    So the person holding the selfie stick in the picture I uploaded is none other than Mr Mas'ud. Ladies you heard the man. He is very single and very searching. And I happen to have his number. Wouldn't mind playing cupid in this situation.

*PS: Thanks for reading this part. Votes, comment, messages are all welcome.