Uhhhh... Hi?

*Dream*
   I ran, and ran, and ran, in this terror world, filled with monsters, the strongest ones I fought. It was pretty hard, until I met my friend miraculous weilder, Foxy. He was in my dream world too. Except for the fact that he was trying to tear my throat apart. I screamed, well tried, but no sound came out.
   I woke up to screaming. That's when I realized it was me. My younger sister, who was twelve years old and in middle school. "A-are you OK, Demilia...?" My sister, Kumi, asked. "Yes, Kumi, just a bad dream. Well,  we are in Paris now! Let's celebrate!" She pointed outside, then at my alarm clock.
   It was midnight?! "Whaaaaat? How?!" She stared at me. I sighed. "Might as well get ready, it is my first day of highschool, after all." I got out of bed, thinking of that Kitty Kitty and Buggy.
   *Later*
   I ran towards the school, and accidentally bumped into a guy, who looked strangely like Kitty Kitty. "U-uhh... S-sorry. I didnt m-mean to b-bump into you..." Dang it stop stuttering, Demilia...!
   "Its OK. I'm Adrien. What is your name?" Fenrir whispered to me from my hair,"I'm sensing something from this dude. I think he is Chat Noir." I gasped. Adrien looked at me strangely.
   Then I basically said, accidentally,"Ch-Chat Noir..?" He laughed nervously,"W-what?!" Fenrir whispered,"Definately suspicious." I'm probably making a fool of myself. Because after that I said,"Shut up, Fenrir..." Then Adrien yelled,"Whaaaat?!"
   "S-sorry! I'm.. Demilia. I'm also known as Luna Fenrir... My miraculous-" He put a finger on my lips, and said,"Don't say it, you're not supposed to tell people that you are a miraculous weilder. Because... If you do, you can lose your powers. I think..."
   I stared at him. "How-" He grabbed my hand, and my face turned red. It think I lost it. He pulled us into a nearby alleyway. "Actually... I'm Chat Noir!" Then Fenrir hopped out of my hair, and onto the ground."I KNEW IT!!!" I laughed. "Fenrir, shush. Adrien... How did I NOT lose my powers..?" He just stared at me.
   I felt a tear roll down my face. I don't know why, but this reminded me of when my father would be a jerk, and be rude to us all the time. Especially when he tried to slap me. I hated that part the most, but my older brother, Jason, helped me.
   Lost in my own thoughts, Adrien waved a hand in my face,"Uhhhh... Hi?" I shook my head. "Fine." We remembered at the same time. "School!" We yelled in unison. We ran, and he held my hand, and I blushed if course. But he ran me all the way to school.
   *Time skip*
   "Uhhh... Wanna sit with us..? Demalia?" I nodded at Adrien. He introduced me to his friends. One was Nino, a guy with headphones around his neck. And Alya, with her cool wavy hair. I can't forget the look Marienette was giving me. It was absolute loathe. But she looked oddly familiar....
   Adrien looked between me and Mari several times... Finally. breaking the awkward silence, Alya said,"So. Did you guys hear about that new hero? She looked like a white wolf! And she even got rid of the akuma! Before Ladybug and Chat Noir got there! Cool, right?!" Mari and Adrien looked a little hurt. I know why Adrien would be... But why... Marienette...?
   Then I got up, realizing the answer,"Mari, can I please talk to you for a couple of minutes...?" She nodded nervously. While we walked I took her into the janitors closet. I knew Adrien was following us, because I heard Fenrir whisper in my ear that he was.
   When I made sure the door was almost shut, just enough that Adrien could hear. "So. I know you are Ladybug." I said. She looked at me, terrified. "Uh-" I shook my head. "Don't even try. You can't deny it with the face you have. Are you ladybug? Because Fenrir can tell if you are Ladybug." She looked at me with wide eyes.
   She took a deep breath. Slowly, she nodded. I heard the door creek open. "M-Mari...?! Y-you're... Ladybug?!" She nodded, hiding her face. "Here... Let's all transform, so we could show each other." They nodded. Mari yelled,"Tiki, spots on!" Then Adrien yelled,"Plagg claws out!" And of course, I said...."Shush guys! Fenrir, Howls Out!" 
   And we all saw who each other
were.
(A/N) I have a feeling I shouldn't have let them know, in literally the FIRST CHAPTER!! oh well. This was a long chappie anyways. Baiiii