Chapter one- Out of the Hole

A/N: It was an idea that struck me awhile back ago. It was like, "Hey. Fuck it. Let's throw Chaos into every story of mine!" Never did the thought cross my mind that I would actually end up doing it.

Anyways, as always Like, Comment, if flames are added into comments they will either be read or simply not given a fuck about.

Unknown Time
Jiha village

Chaos View

The village had been hard to see through. Dust kicked everywhere, the light from the ceiling came in. Everyone had retreated to their homes except three of us.

Kamina, the one man in the group who thinks with his body and not his head. He is a young man of the age 17, he wears no shirt, pants that stop at his low shin, a pair of sandals, sunglasses, and sports short cobalt blue and messy hair. He is currently boasting about manly spirit. He believes that in order to succeed, one must believe in the man that believes in them. Meaning that he wants everyone to believe in him because he can see potential in everyone. He's also usually in prison because of his "break through the surface" schemes.

Simon, a young boy around the age of 14. Not completely sure because no one really kept track. He wears a cloak over his torso, worn down work shoes, and a pair of shorts. He sports royal blue hair and wears goggles on his head that light up and help him see in the mines. He has been working in the mines ever since he was 8 and has become the youngest, yet most determined miner in this village. He digs the most holes for everyone so they have an escape route when the tremors hit. Only this time, the tremor actually broke through the ceiling. He currently is sitting in this mech that he found in the mines.

Me, you ask? Well I guess I'm what you call the watchers over these two. Making sure they stay out of trouble that could get themselves killed. My name had been long forgotten but people just call me Chaos. The way my hair looks and my outfit choice makes me look like I've just wrecked havoc. I wear a pair of jeans but no shoes or shirt. I wear a red and blue bandana around my neck and sport short messy platinum blonde hair with natural blue streaks running through it. I'm about 19 and a half and I usually help Simon with his digging every once in awhile, but I mainly keep watch over the village. Since our village chief is usually drinking or yelling at his workers, I'm the one who actually shows the young ones how to dig, the women how to make clothing, and the men who aren't digging how to cook. Though, some of the people don't like me, thinking I'm only trying to get on the chief's good side so I'll take over.

Currently, I'm standing in front of Kamina and Simon, holding a staff made out of spare metal that I found here. We are in front of this giant... thing that is attacking our village and broke through the ceiling.

A few hours before
Jiha Village mines

"CHAOS!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU YA SHIT?!"

That was the village chief. He's drunk as hell and is standing over by the tunnels where Simon usually starts at. Probably calling me over to make sure they're actually digging and not slacking off like usual.

"Alright old man. Let me guess, you want me to watch the diggers while you go and check on everyone else." That is code for 'you're actually going to drink your head off and leave me doing everything.'

"Actually boy, I was going to show something important. Just waiting for Simon to get back because I have something for him as well." Well that's a first.