A song brings us together? So I'm his mate? Ahhh shit!

Put your story text here...Okay so no this isn't my first story my other account is XcomptonX but I had this wrote story on paper so I finally foun out that I could post it from my I touch so that's what I'm doing.

Typing it and pasting it from my I touch so plz bare wit me for any mess ups!

Story start!!!!!!

Prolouge

My eyes were closed, I could feel the eyes of random people in the crowdroaming my body. I didn't dare open my eyes.

One intense gaze peered right threw me, opening my eyes I searched for this person,my body heating up.

I held the mike close to my body singing one of my favriote songs Vanilla Twilight by owl city.

My eyes scan ed the crowd till they atomatically stopped on this beatiful guy between the age of 20 or 21, he was leaning against the wall casually.

My eyes roamed down his body, internally gasping at the sight before me.

Dark faded blue jeans, plain black t and solid black chucks. I so badly wanted to chuckle at his choice.

When I made it to his face I got locked to his shinning blue eyes, barely able to pull away to see his strong locked jaw,

his straight nose and plump lips with snake bites.

A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

As the song ended I looked down and breathed, looking back up I gave my breath taking smile, many claps and whistles erupted threw the building.

"Thank You" I said and got of stage

I totally forgot about the guy, I glanced over and found that he was gone.

I shrugged and went to find the mannager.