More stories

I'd been invited over to Eli's house to go ice skating with them this afternoon. I was in Eli and Julia's room. Julia had gone into the bathroom so Eli and I were alone. Her cat, moxie jumped up into my lap so I started letting her from my seat in the comfy chair in the corner of her room.

"Jet, do you know why this shirt is my favorite?"

"No", I looked up at her "why?" As soon as I said that she ripped the button-down shirt and all the buttons came undone at once. The shirt fell to the floor as she walked towards me wearing just an undershirt on top.

The cat jumped of my lap as I stood up and pressed my lips to hers. She backed up a little bit and tripped over the cat.

As she lost he balance I snuck my hand into the small of her back and caught her, dipping her, all the while kissing her vigorously.

All at once, we fell to the floor (I twisted our bodies so I wouldn't land on her), Julia walked in, and Matthew with his nose in his phone, tripped over us, kicking me in the balls.

"Uhhh", stuttered Julia

"Oh sorry jet, I didnt see you and Eli there!" Matthew exclaimed.

"Jet!!!" Eli shouted, "are you okay? Is the anything I can do?"

"You can put your shirt back on", says her dad from inside the doorway.

I stood up trying to ignore the pain. Shouldn't we be getting to the lake to go skating now?" I asked and we left