Him.

Josephine's P.O.V.

Sometimes I wish my life were like what I dream. My dreams are always so incredible and I get so caught up in them it's like a whole other life for me. During the day I live one life, and I night I live another one. I often find my self daydreaming, wondering off into my own world. I live for the moments that I get lost in myself. Not really thinking about anything in particular, jut simply at peace.

There's only one other time that I feel like I do when I'm daydreaming g lost in my imagination. When I'm playing music, of any form. Weather it's listening to my favourite bands, to creating the music myself.

You see, I don't go to a "normal" high school like everyone else. I go to a school that specializes in the arts. Music particularly. But today is my first day and I don't know how ready I am for this. I don't want to be known as the overachieving freak that I was known as at my old school.

I'm not like every other kid. I'm not good at a wide range of things. But for some reason I excel in music. I can play 25 instruments, each as if they were my main. But that kind of thing is never praised. You're known as the weirdo. The one no one likes. I am petrified that this school will be the same.

My parents calls talent a 'gift', but to other kids they don't see it as something I'm born with. They see it as an annoying girl who tries to hard. My parents think being at a school surrounded by people that are like me will be good for me..but I'm not so sure.

As I walk through these hallways everyone seems so happy, and upbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first class is Rock History and I am beyond excited.

I walk it to be greeted by a tall and slightly awkward looking man standing at the front of the class.

"Um..hi my name is Josephine, I'm new here. Are you is the Rock History?"

"You bet it is! Welcome Josephine! I'm Mr. Bynoe but you can just call me Alex." He said after shaking my hand.

"Alex?" I questioned.

"Yep. I like to keep it casual in my class. This is rock history not music theory." He said laughing.

I laughed to and turned to find a spot to sit.

That's when I saw Him.