Chapter 9

Hana POV
They insist that I drive with them and I couldn't say no. Now I'm in the back seat of their car.

"When we walk in the room stay behind us. We want to surprise Yugyeom."
I nod and smile.
We walk toward their dorm and Jackson opens the door.

"We're back!"
As they walk in I stay hidden behind them.
The rest of Got7 come in.

"Where's the coffee?"

"Right here."
They both slide in opposite directions to reveal me holding their stuff.
This is my first time meeting them in person so I guess they weren't sure who I was. But then...

"Hana!"
He hugs me.

"Hana?!"
They ask in disbelief.

"That's meh."
They all come to hugs me.

"You're a lot shorter than I thought."
I punch Mark and Yugyeom pouts.

"What's wrong?"

"You let all of them touch you."

"You selfish baby. It's my first time meeting them in person."

"Fine I'll forgive you this one time, but don't let it happen again."
Suddenly I feet someone's arm around my shoulders. Jinyoung.
Yugyeom yanks me from his arms and protectively hugs me.

"Mine!"

"Yah I'm not an object. Let go or else you guys won't get coffee."
He lets go and I pass out the coffee to everyone.
They all start sipping their coffees.

"You know you're prettier in person than through the phone."

"Aww thanks."

"Yah only I can say that to her."

"So possessive it's cute."
I pinch his cheeks.

"Stop making all us single people feel bad."
We all laugh.

"Anyways when do you guys want to perform?"

"Perform?"

"Yeah these two over here agreed that if I deliver your stuff then you guys have to perform at the cafe."
I point at Jackson and bambam. they smile nervously.

"Jackson. Bambam."

"Hyung listen. It was all bambams fault."

"My fault?! You agreed too!"

"It doesn't matter I'm pretty sure we're free Tuesday."

"Perfect. Well I need to go back to work. Bye guys."

"Wait!"
I turn around and I feel something soft lips on mine.

"Alright goodbye."
The rest of Got7 are cheering as I walk away blushing.

Mina POV
It's been super busy since BTS performed. Hana finally came back and told me that they were performing on Tuesday.
Time flew by and it's already Monday. It's suppose to be my day off but I've been working on Got7's performance setup.
I've already put posters up saying that another group is coming, but I haven't revealed their names to keep the audience curious.
My phone rings and I see that Jungkook is calling me.

"Hello.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Working."

"But it's Monday."

"and Got7 is performing tomorrow."

"They're performing?!"

"Yep. Now what do you need?"

"You."
My cheeks burn at his comment.

"Look I'm busy right now. I-"

"Then let me help you so we can spend time together. Monday is the only day I look forward to." (said no one ever)

"Fine I need some muscles to move things anyway."

"Alright on my way. See you soon~"
I sigh and go back to what I was doing. A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door and open it to let Jungkook in.

"So what do you need help with?"

"So move those speakers and put them on the side of the stage. I'll be over here fixing the lights."
I watch Jungkook as I climb up the latter to fix the lighting. I tell him where to move the speakers and does exactly what I say. I go back to lights and move it back and forth to get the right lighting.
I was about to come down but my foot slip to the side of the latter causing me to loose my balance. I close my eyes waiting for the impact of the ground, but I feel something stiff yet soft. I open my eyes and see that I'm lying on top of Jungkook. I blush but I quickly get off his and help him up.

"Are you ok?! Are you hurt anywhere?!"

"I should be asking you that."
He flicks my forehead as I rub it to alleviate the pain. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. He rests his head on my shoulder as I stand there not able to process what's going on.
"Don't do that ever again. I don't ever want to see you hurt."
He moves his head to stare into my eyes and rest his forehead on mine.

"You really scared me."

"I'm sorry."

"You owe so let's go on a date!"
He grabs my hand and drags me out the door.

"Wait! Hana take care of the rest please!"

"Got it!"
She sighs.
We drive through the streets passing by building after building. I didn't notice that we were in an ice cream shop. I also didn't notice he put his mask on so fans won't notice him. I cross my arms.

"What are we doing here?"
He didn't answer he goes to get ice cream and brings it back to me.

"I told you I dont-"
He puts a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth before I could finish.
It's been so long since I had ice cream. The way it melts in my mouth, how sweet it tastes, the nice cool feeling.
He takes the spoon out of my mouth. He wipes the left over ice cream on my lip with his thumb and licks it.
I feel my cheeks burning and my heart beating fast. He leans in, but stop a few inches away.

"Looks like you enjoyed the taste of the ice cream."
I pout and turn away. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he rests his head on my shoulders. I shiver as I feel his breath dance. against my skin.

"It's just a little ice cream. Your favorite to be exact. Cookies and cream. I can't finish it by myself and I already bought it with my money."
He knows that if someone buys something for me I have to use it or I'll feel bad. I can just feel him smirk.

"Fine."
He takes my hand and leads me to a table by the window. I sit across from him as he pulls down his mask to eat some ice cream.

"Say ahhh."

"I can feed myself."
I try to take the spoon, but he refuses to give it to me.

"No I have to feed you and you have to feed me. Now open up."
I sigh and let him feed me. I suddenly got an idea as he passes me the spoon. He sticks his tongue out signaling me to feed him.
I take a the spoon of ice cream and put some one his nose before putting in his mouth.

"Yah!"
I laugh as he wipes off the ice cream. I quickly eat the rest of the ice cream so I could go back to work.

"Oh look at that no more ice cream, so I'll be at work and you can go home bye."
I got up to leave but he grabs my wrist and drags me out the store and into the car. He brings me back to the dorm.

"Hey guys."

"Hey ji-"
Before I finished I was pushed into Jungkook's room.
"What the heck-"
He smashes his lips on mine.