Alleystalkers

The alleystalkers is a criminal group in the overwatch universe, alleystalkers comes from how you can only get to their base through a very big maze of alleyways in kings row.
Members of the group-
Dero-wolf
Flame-african Wilde dog
Phantom-griffin(leader)
Snowy-bird
Blizzard-bunny
Shadow- cat

Many of these have what are called "nightmare"animals to fight with them, those are what the animals listed Beside them are for. These animals take the  body type of their animals,yet much larger and pitch black with deadly red eyes.

《Overwatch/talon agent(canon/oc》
You had been sent on a mission, to fund a group of criminals that went by the name "alleystalkers". So far, you had been point into an alleyway by a citizen...which led to more alleyways...then more alleyways... then even more. Safe to say, you had been there since mid-day, now it was night. You were about to give up and return empty handed,until you heard walking noises and talking a hit away.

《Citizen》
You had been walking home at night by yourself after walking a friend home. You had tried to take an alleyway to short cut,since usually it wasn't too hard to navigate, but now you were lost. And you heard walking, and the gently 'click' of a gun  cocking. There were trashcans you could hide behind, but this ..thing was coming for you, it had heard you.