12월 27일

December, 27th 2015

Today's concert has been cancelled because of Taehyung and Yoongi feel dizziness on rehearsal. Although both insisted to continue perform, but after got medical check, the doctor didn't let them to perform and told them to rest instead. So, Bighit decided to cancelled the whole concert for today and tomorrow, after 5 of them perform 3 songs for fans in the avenue. They left the venue immediately after apologize to all ARMY.

Taehyung and Yoongi in the other hand were resting in hotel after being checked in the local hospital. They will return to Korea as soon as possible to get more detailed medical check up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jimin, do you get any postcard from her?" Taehyung asked weakly when Jimin walk in the room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Can you just resting first rather than worrying about the postcard?" Jimin stated and came to Taehyung's side, also noticing Yoongi who was has been sleeping beside Taehyung.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jimin, please.. You know I need it. I want to reply her first before we left Japan." He replies slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine. I know Jin hyung was right, he told me to give this to you." Jimin give in and handing it to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Thank you." He smile with his pale face making Jimin worries more. "Please resting more, Taetae. I bet Yoonji will be so worried if she know about this."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, she won't know. Please don't tell her, it's not a big thing though." He muttered and read your postcard.

Taetae, your day is getting closer. ^__^ How are you doing? Aren't you coming here again? Taeji seems miss you, so do I. You also didn't reply me? Makes me so worried. I miss you, please drop by before you left Japan, if you have time. I love you.❞
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ㅡ With Love, Yoonji

Taehyung gives a faint smile and flip the page but he found nothing, not even a quotes or a short note.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That is her only messages? Oh my, last time I saw it, it was still so long. Since when she reply this short?" Jimin who saw your messages in vague.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Since christmas." He sigh and keep your postcard away. "Maybe she just getting bored of me. Just let her be then. As long as she didn't leave me. At least, she still state that she love me, and that's enough." Taehyung muttered and close his eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Tae... don't say stupid thing! I will ask staff to drive me to Yoonji's dorm now! I will bring her here." Jimin snap and stood up ready to leave but Taehyung immediately stop him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No. Please don't." He hold his wrist. "I don't want her to see me like this, please Jimin, no."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But Taehyung...."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's okay, Jimin. I'm fine. I trust her, just maybe I get a bit emotional lately because I miss her. I'm okay, really. I'm gonna rest now. Please don't tell her." Taehyung plead and Jimin have no choice but give in.