Stars and Their Perspectives

Love this cover
You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go -Miley Cyrus

I like the stars, they remind me that my problems and everyone's problems should be put into perspective. Individually people can feel so insignificant compared to the universe, yet if you have perspective you can see that one person can change the way another sees the world and if every person tries we can change the way everyone lives in the world. If every person lives there lives in a kind and beautiful way, you will matter because everyone should matter. No one should feel the need to kill others or even themselves just because they don't feel kind or beautiful. But they do kill, they kill themselves because some of us don't have the effort to be significant or to matter anymore, and that's partly because our perspectives are narrow. Everyone should be taught Ahhh that beauty isn't how you look, it's how you treat others and in turn how they treat you. Because beauty isn't taught, it's created and it grows from within us every time that we're kind to each other.  And maybe that's why looking up at the stars I don't feel small I feel significant because it reminds me that if every person shined with kindness as bright as every star shines during the night our lives wouldn't be so dark.