Beauty Needs An Animal To Breathe (Pierce The Veil Fanfic)

The sun shown through my window in my mid-suburb, San Diego home; signalling that it was time to wake up and go to work.

Maybe you'd like a little background information about me? My name is Lana, I'm 27 years young and I probably have the best job in the world. I'm Pierce The Veils Merchandise designer/girl.

I slipped out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I looked at my nest of bright turquoise hair. I slipped in the shower and let the warm water roll of my body. After about 30 minutes of this I got out, dried my hair, styled it and slipped on my favorite Pierce The Veil shirt, may I add that I did design it. I put on my skinny jeans and checkered vans. I walked out, applied my make-up; foundation winged eye-liner and mascara. Satisfied with my look, I grabbed iPhone and beanie and slipped out into the cool San Diego air.

I arrived at my office where I was to meet with my favorite clients, Pierce The Veil themselves. I walked in and logged into my computer, I heard a knock at the door and in came the familiar faces of my bestfriends; Tony, Mike, Vic, and Jaime!

I bet you're wondering how I got started designing PTVs logos right? Heres the answer: Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, and I went to the same school since I was 8. We've been BFFL's since.

"LANA!!! Hows my best fuego?!" I hear Jaime shout. "I'm excited to get the PTV warped tour logos started!" I said through a chuckle. Vic greeted me with his bright smile and a tight hug, Tony grinned and waved, and mike hugged me. I opened the latest design I was thinking about. Up on the presentation screen was the logo; a slime type font writing Pierce The Veil and red stitches going through the lettering. "I love it!! Thanks!" They all say at different moments. Vic shot me a smile and my heart melted. I've always had a little crush on Vic, I just didn't wanna ruin the friendship so friends we've always stayed. Warped Tour started in 2 weeks and I was requested (by the guys) to tour with them. I had a lot to do before then. I had to dye my hair again and buy some new vans and new merch. God knows I have enough money too.