Lolita

(fast forward 2 weeks)

Today was the day we left for tour! I packed my things and headed out to the bus where I was to get my bunk and start the long journey of Warped tour with my 4 amazing best friends.

We began a 7 hour trek from San Diego to Denver, Colorado. I decide to drive the guys crazy and pop in my Lana Del Rey CD (we have the same name how cools that!) My favorite song came on first; "Lolita" I softly sang along with it.  While it was playing I went and slid into some comfy shorts and my bring me the horizon hoodie. I snuggled up on the couch and all of a sudden Jaime decided to take off my snapback revealing my bad case of hat hair. "JAIME BRING THAT BACK NOW!!!" my yelling echoed through the bus. I tackled him and forced my snapback out of his hand and proudly slipped back on my head. "Wow you're strong!" he baffled rubbing his knee from where he hit it. "Sorry Hime" I said kinda sarcastically. Vic looked sorta jealous over the incident that just happened between me and Jaime. "Come on Vic, dance with me!!" I yelled and grabbed his hands busting some weird dance moves, god I'm crazy. Vic blushed like crazy but decided to dance anyway. Soon everyone in the bus decided to dance besides the driver. Vic stopped and stared at me. "Since when do you have blonde in your hair?" he asked. "Since I dyed it before we left for tour, why?" I asked kind of suspicious. "Because it makes you look good!" he says quietly and walks back to his bunk.

That night I lay in my bunk and thought deeply. Could Vic like me or was he just making something up. I looked at the time; 3:30 am. Jesus, I need to get some sleep. I stared at the wall until eventually i drifted into deep sleep.