Choccywoccydoodah

A long time ago on a planet called Choccywoccydoodah. There was a King named King Kandy who ruled the planet. He and his charming wife Queen Frostine loved the sugar icing lakes turned into yummy ice in winter with jelly beans falling from the sky. One day queen Frostine wanted to have candilen. It had been Months and Queen Frostine had had her first candilen, Princess Sugartina. She was a charming sweet girl with a caring heart and always offered to help. A few months later Queen Frostine had her second candilen came his name was Licorice. He was sweet but he had a plan. His dad was growing old and he was not as powerful, so Licorice decided he would marry someone before anyone else in that planet did. He searched for months on end he had been searching for years but never found the right girl. But he had do many great deeds so he became Lord Licorice. While he was gone his sister had gotten married with a guy named Cocomoco. When they were near you would fell surrounded by a  sweet, tasty, rich, delicate and delightful smell in the air. Lord Licorice was furious about his sister but he could just not do anything. One day they came even more close together and no one could separate them.