GOLDEN FEELING

"Golden Feeling Project is inspired by 17 Project from GME's CEO Seungcheol, former SVT member. Let us explain the purpose of this project."

•••

Our trainees have been waiting for years to be given the chance to showcase the world their talents. However,to be a success is a whole different matter. Beige and GME had come up with an idea to guide the trainees into being the stars they've always dreamt of becoming.

Ever wonder what the Golden Feeling felt like? This is their opportunity to find out.

12 selected trainees will break into 2 groups. They have up to 2 months to come up with the songs and concept that they will be showcasing during the Golden Feeling concert. The trainees will also be trained by Korea's top celebrities throughout the preparation. After the 2 months are up,the 2 teams will be judged by their CEOs — to give them feedbacks upon their performances before the actual Golden Feeling concert itself.

Fans have the chance to vote for their favourite group. The group with the most votes will debut.

What are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this Golden Opportunity!

Ticket details will be released nearing to the concert date. Stand a chance to win a free ticket by buying one of GOLDEN FEELING's,VIBE's or PASTEL's merchandise. More information to be released on their official merchandise website!