~2~

It happened two years ago from what I can remember. All the pain they had to go through just to lose the fight. I was all that is left, all that they had left to help and I failed. It was that day that made me like this that turned me in to the monster I am. I have no one left, no one to protect, no one to help me and that was the worst pain of all. Knowing how much they suffered, it sometimes feels as though I can still feel them here and that still wouldn't be the craziest thing I've seen.
I'm Rose, that's honestly all I can remember about myself everything else was about them. I remember that I loved the one little brunette with the brightest green eyes. I remember how soft her hair was to touch, she was the only one I needed and now she was gone because of my stupid mistake. I remember the sweet blonde boy with chocolate brown eyes, I remember how much he loved Harry Potter and how he would tell me how much he loved my leather jacket. I remember the tall raven haired girl, eyes the brightest blue I've ever seen, she was the most talented person I knew she would always play the guitar when I was sad. I remember the tough sandy haired boy who cared for the raven haired girl, school's star football player and he still decided to hang out with our group of misfits, he protected us at any costs.
I remember how they're all gone now that I let them all down, I can't even remember what they're names are I've been without them for so long.
Having them back was all I ever wished for, all I ever wanted but I knew deep down I was never gonna get them back no matter how much I wished for it. I was stuck in this world, hiding from anyone I ever saw afraid of any potential connections I could have. I would never replace them I never could at least that's what I thought.