Confused (Nourry Threesome)

Niall was snuggled up in his warm white duvet. Sound asleep. Louis peeked through the slightly open door. Studying the features of the little Irish lad.
"He's asleep." The short boy whispered to Harry, who had slowly approached him.
"Good. We are gonna give him something the minute he wakes up."
Both boys smirked, and slowly left the room.

Niall peeled his eyes open. Shifting comfortably in his bed, loudly yawning himself awake. He sat up in his bed and looked around the room. Spotting a tv remote, and turned on some football match.

He intently watched the flashing colors on the screen, not even noticing Harry enter the room. Niall turned his attention away from the tv when he felt the king size bed dip beside him.
"You're awake!" The curly boy exclaimed. He got under the covers with the blonde and snuggled up against him. Niall loved to cuddle, he found it comfortable and relaxing.
Niall immediately melted into Harry's touch. Sighing at the comfortable state he was in.

Niall tried to pay attention to the game, but harry kept snuggling his face in the crook of his pale neck. Harry left little butterfly kisses along his jawline. His curly hair tickling his neck, causing Niall to squirm.

"Harry." Niall sighed, pushing the British boy off of him. As much as he loved the cuddle, Harry was starting to annoy him.

Harry sat up, and leaned against the headboard, tangling his legs with Niall's. Louis entered the room soon after and locked the door. He smiled at the sight of confused little Nialler. Louis climbed on the opposite side of Niall, and rested his head on the younger boys chest. Niall smiled to himself. Having two cuddle buddies felt like heaven. Harry leaned over and rested his head on Niall's shoulder, and brought his small hand into his own.

Louis brought his hand up, and slowly rubbed Niall down his torso. He repeated this action a few more times before grazing his fingertips along the boys exposed skin on his v-line, where his shirt had lifted. Louis was amazed by the hard indent at the bottom of Niall's stomach. Wondering where the lines would lead to if he went down any farther. Louis traced the skin just under the waistband of Niall's briefs. Causing Niall to get shivers.

Harry trailed his hand up and down Niall's arm, making the hairs stand up on his skin. Niall was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable, but said nothing, and continued to watch the screen.
Feeling the boys hands endlessly roam the upper half if his body. Harry peeled his shirt off, and Niall turned to him in shock.
"What? I'm just trying to get comfortable" Harry simply stated.
Niall rolled his eyes and turned to Louis who also was taking off his shirt.
"If he gets to be comfortable so do I." Louis smirked.

The boys continued to feel around his body, until Louis decided to take it further and glide his hand above Niall's soft bulge. Niall gasped at the feeling of being touched and glared at Louis.

"Why can't I watch a simple game without getting distracted?" Niall snapped. The two boys knew better than to intrude Niall and his footie games. So Harry snatched the remote from Niall's lap. Purposely rubbing against Niall's sensitive spot. But the blonde boy pretended not to notice.
Harry pushed the record button, and turned off the tv. The room dimmed, only the sunlight seeping through the curtains lit up the large room.

Harry flipped over, and straddled Niall's small waist. Leaning down to peck His jawline once again. Poor Nialler was confused, and had no idea what was going on, or what to.

"Harry," Niall spoke, gripping Harry's hips. "W-what are you doing?"

"We decided to have a little fun." He mumbled against his neck.

Niall kept his hands gripping the younger boys hips, pushing him back up every time Harry's dick brushed against his.

"Oh come on babe, don't give us a hard time," Louis growled, taking Niall's hands off of curlies hips.