The possibly only chapter

It was a beautiful day, birds are singing-- oh wait, dis story is called lovebirds rite? Uh lala~~~~ 😏😏😏😏

Sans and Betty are both talking each other...when Sans get closer...

Sans : *Gets closer to Betty*...*in mind : she's so beautiful...*

Betty : ...?...

Sans : *accidentlly trips on a rock and falls on top of her*

Betty : !!! *falls down*...*looks at his face*...S-sans? What are you doing? *blushes pink*

Sans : oh, s-sorry...*looks at her face while blushing blue*

Betty : *giggles a little*...heh...you look cute when you blush...*blushes more*

Sans : well...you're really beautiful...and cute...*blushes more blue*

Betty : i-i'm not cute...*blushes alot*

Sans : ...you are...and...actually...I have a confession to make...Betty...I love you...*blushes alot more blue*

Betty : S-sans...i-i love you too...*blushes alot more pink*

Sans : heh...*caresses her cheek gently*...*blushes deep blue*

Betty : *blushes dark pink*...hehe~

Sans : *kiss her gently*

Betty : !!! *blushes alot pink*...*slowly kiss back*

Sans : *kiss her with magic tongue*...hmm~~

Betty : hmmph~~...*kiss back with tongue and wraps arms around his neck*

Sans : *keeps kissing her with tongue while lowering her shirt*...*blushes alot blue*

--WARNING!!! 18+ LEMON HERE!!! PROCEED WITH CAU-- WAIT, YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! ENJOY YOU FILTHY SINNERS!!!--

Betty : *keeps kissing him with tongue*...ahh~~...*takes his jacket off slowly*...*blushes dark pink and let go*

Sans : *let go as well*...*blushes blue and nosebleeds while looking at her body*

Betty : *looks at his bones*...*nosebleeds*...

Sans : *touches her breast and squeezes it gently*...*blushes more blue*

Betty : !!! a-ahh~~...*blushes more pink*...*rubs his ribs-bones gently*

Sans : !!! g-ghaa~~...*sucks her breast gently*...*blushes alot more blue*

Betty : ghyaaa~~...*keeps rubbing his ribs-bones and blushing alot more pink*

Sans : *let go* sweetheart~ what if we go further~? *takes his pants off and forms a blue magic "D"*

Betty : S-sure~~ Darling~~ *takes her skirt and pants off*

Sans : *slowly holds her hand and inserts his magic "D" inside her tight "V"*...*starts thrusting slowly*...ahh~~...*blushes more deep blue*

Betty : ahhh~~!!! *moans loudly and holds his skull with her hand tightly*

Sans : *keeps thrusting and starts going faster*...Gha~~...*blushes alot more deep blue*

Betty : Nnaahh~~...Sans~~...harder~~!! *moans louder and blushes alot dark pink*

Sans : as you wish~~...Sweetheart~~...*thrusts harder, faster and deeper inside her*...GHHAAA~~~!!!...*blushes dark blue*

Betty : GGHHHYAAA~~~~!!! *moans her loudest and blushes alot more dark pink*

Sans : B-betty!!! I'm gonna~~!!

Betty : M-me too~~!!!

Sans : *cums inside her* GGHHAAA~~!!!

Betty : GHHYYYAAAA~~~!!! *cums as well*

Sans : *let go slowly*...heh~...that felt so great~~...*holds her cheek*

Betty : y-yeah~~ *blushes deep dark pink*

Sans : I love you sweetheart~~ *blushes deep dark blue*

Betty : I love you too darling~~
*blushes more deep dark pink*...*hugs him tight*

Sans : *hugs back and falls asleep while blushing deep dark blue*

The End

A.N : ...well...you have corrupted meh...I will regret dis but... XD *nosebleeds IRL* SHIP IT ALOT!!