Ellie Martinez

Name: She normally goes by Ellie Martinez, since she dislikes her real name. Her real name is Eleanor!

Age: though Ellie appears to be 15, she's actually 17!

Gender: Female!

Sexuality: Ellie is Bisexual. She doesn't care which gender she loves, as long as they love her back!

Looks: Ellie has straight brown hair that goes about to her shoulders and bangs. Her eyes are normally a blue, grey, and green mixture((isn't that Hazel? Or close to it? Lol))... but they turn red from time to time depending on her mood and what she's doing. She is very slim, and kind of flat-chested. Most of the clothes she wears are too big for her! She always wears a necklace with a heart on the end of it, and trust me when I say, the necklace isn't any normal necklace. She also normally wears a slightly-to-big-for-her t-shirt that has green and yellow stripes with black leggings! She's a short whittle thing, she's only 5 ft!
((Face claim: Chara from undertale lol))

 She also normally wears a slightly-to-big-for-her t-shirt that has green and yellow stripes with black leggings! She's a short whittle thing, she's only 5 ft! ((Face claim: Chara from undertale lol))

Personality: Ellie is... well, a Yandere. She acts all cute, sweet, and innocent on the outside. But don't be fooled by her adorable personality and looks... once she finds someone she loves, she will do ANYTHING for them to be her and will do anything for them. She will kill or harm anyone in her way, and this includes family and friends. Though she is easy to snap... or get angry... if she see's someone else with her lover. She isn't the type of person to give up either! But, Ellie is human... and she has other feelings to, but normally she doesn't openly portray them. She tends to get a bit sad after not seeing her 'senpai' after a while, or if she is rejected by them, but she won't give up. She may not openly tell her crush that she likes them, but she will definitely give hints. Thought she does have a another side to her... when her eyes are red. When her eyes are red she is brutal, harsh, and dangerous....She is quick to act and and doesn't feel much remorse.

Likes: She LOVES her senpai, and everything about them. She likes to be with her senpai and to see them happy. She also likes.... *says quietly* stalking... her senpai......

Dislikes: she hates anyone who will get in her way, anyone who mistreats the person she loves, when her senpai is hurt((emotionally or physically)), seeing her senpai sad

Powers: She has the ability to create a high pitched scream, much like a banshee, and she can move things with her mind((telekinesis!))

Species: Human

Backstory: Ellie is an orphan... her parents died when she was young. They were killed car crash((how original of me, right? Haha...)). Before her mother died, she had given Ellie a necklace... the one with the heart on the end... but little did Ellie know, her mother practiced witchcraft with that necklace. ((This backstory sounds so weird, Atleast to me. Lol)) Ellie vowed never to take off the necklace or loose it. Soon after she was sent to an orphanage, where she still lives to this day. She's allowed to go to school, and that's where she met her senpai. Due to a lack of parents, she was grasping for whatever love or attention she could get... so she became attached to that one, special person. She always tried to hang out with that one person, despite anyone else. She has harmed some people though, to keep them away, but she hasn't killed anyone yet.

Other:
The necklace gave Ellie her powerssssss!

Password: 3!

shadow_owl-13

I hope she's okay!