Chapter 4

Sorry guys I haven't been updating. Busy busy busy! I doubt you guys are actually reading it so hahah...

Chapter 4

We wait outside a bus stop.

"Ugh. Where the hell are we going to stay now Clarissa! Thanks to you we have no where to go!"

Desiree paces back and forth mumbling curse words to herself. Clarissa stands up from her seat and stands in front of Desiree. She gives a fierce look at her and whispers loudly.

"It's not my fault. It's the internet's fault. I got reservations and it didn't go through. Why blame me?"

Desiree steps back and pushes Clarissa. She then smiles and crosses her arms.

"I'm blaming YOU because YOU got the reservations and I didn't."

Clarissa huffs and sits back down. I stand up and start to talk.

"Guys! Don't fight seriously. All we have is each other."

"What's the point Danica! We all hate each other anyways."

I then remember.

Trevor's number!

"Guys! I can call Trevor!"

I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial his number.

"Danica? What's wrong?"

"Hey um. My friends and I need a place to stay. Can we come over?"

"Um...Now?"

"Yeah now. We have no where to stay!"

"Umm...I'll pick you guys up at the bus stop then"

"Thanks Trevor. I really appreci- wait how did you know we were at the bus stop?"

He hangs up.

That was weird...

I sit back down on the cold bench and tap my foot on the ground. I start imagining in my mind about Trevor getting kidnapped, being told to pick us up. Suddenly Jamie pokes me on the shoulder very hard.

"Hey! What's your problem?"

"Uhh... Danica you're twitching again..."

"N-N-No I'm not."

I say as a twitch again pretending I didn't notice. Jamie shrugs and turns back to her notebook.

A black van with tinted windows drives up to the bus stop. It's Trevor!

We hope in.

We arrive at what seems a very small house... Or apartment.

We walk in and smell something very disgusting.

"Sorry about the smell girls. I literally just rented this disgusting place."

It's all we have. We might as well stay.