Chapter 50

"Can we take a break?" I asked the security guard. He nodded at me and put the rail up and told the announcer.

"Sam will be back in five minutes ladies and gentlemen!" I heard mummers as I grabbed hold of Zach's hand and went around the back of the poster that was up.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I asked looking dead in his eyes.

"Well it's Wrestlemania and I love wrestling, you know that!" He said chuckling.

"I don't care about that. Why the hell are you at my stand?" I asked even more sternly.

"I know you wouldn't talk to me if I just came and found you, so this was the only option" He said looking down at the floor.

"Why the hell would I even want to talk to you after what happened?" I asked folding my arms.

"I actually have no idea. I just want to apologise to you. What I did was unforgivable, and I don't expect you to forgive me. I just want to wish you luck for your match on Sunday. You've been killing it and have been great these past few months. Seriously, I'm so sorry!" He said with pleading eyes.

"What you did was horrible, but I don't like holding grudges" As I said that he smiled.

"This is great!" He said hugging me. "I knew we could work through this!" As he said that I pushed him off me.

"What are you talking about? We're not getting back together. I might forgive you, but I'll never forget what you did. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" He just looked at me. "Zach, we can't just act like nothing happened. I'm sorry. Look I need to get back to my signing" With that I walked away.

"Everything alright?" Dean asked as I sat back down.

"Yep" I said and continued with the signing.

Friday night

Friday night came around and it was time for the Hall of Fame.

This was my first time going and I couldn't wait to see all of the legends get inducted.

As I got onto the red carpet Renee approached me and said that we were going to do a quick interview.

"Thank you Cole! Now with me at this time, one of the women that will be challenging for the Divas Championship this Sunday, Sam! Sam can I just say you look absolutely gorgeous!"

"Thank you!" I said spinning around. "As do you!" I said pointing at her.

"Thanks!" She smiled. "Now lets forget about Sunday for a minute and talk about tonight. Tonight so many people are going to be inducted into the Hall of Fame, who are you most looking forward to seeing?"

"I think definitely Sting! I'm not old enough to say that I grew up watching him, but he's such a legend in this business and I know if it wasn't for him a lot of people wouldn't be here right now as they all looked up to him. Also Jacquline! She has had such a huge impact on the women's division, and has helped out with a lot of the women that are here today. I mean to be honest it's going to be a great night, and everyone getting inducted definitely deserves it!"

"Now are you ready for Sunday?" She asked me.

"Ready than I'll ever be! I mean if I see Eva tonight I may have to grab a ref and pin her!" I laughed.

"Well have fun tonight, and good luck for Sunday!" She said.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

I made my way to my seat and watched the Hall of Fame.

Saturday night

Saturday night was now here and it was time for NXT Takeover Dallas, once again I was very excited.

I had always been backstage for Takeovers, but never had to pleasure of being part of one. I brushed that off though as I was going to be competing at Wrestlemania in just 24 hours time.

I got a front row seat and watched as the girls and guys killed it out there!

Watching all of the NXT talent got me very excited for my match to come, Wrestlemania couldn't come fast enough.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, tomorrow is it. Tomorrow is the last chapter of this story!

51 chapters! I can't believe it's coming to an end :(

I'll write a long heartfelt speech tomorrow though!

I know this wasn't very long, but not a lot could be wrote for HOF and Takeover! I still put it in though like I said!

Thank you to the people that have started reading this story, you won't see this yet, but I do appreciate it! Also thank you to the people that are still reading!

I shall see you all tomorrow for the last chapter, peace xo