Chapter Three~

~Thorgan~

~{That Morning}~

Today was the day of my initiation and I'm a little worried of what I have to do. We have just arrived at a fancy restaurant for a team dinner and I have to stand and sing. John stood up and said a little speech explaining what was going to happen. Oh dear! I stood up ready when someone shouted "Juan!" we all looked to see where it was coming from. There was a girl with long brown hair, clear blue eyes, and a baby boy on her lap. She sat with another girl, a guy who looked just like her, and a little girl who was sitting on the guys lap. They all shouted at him again. Nobody moved and Juan just looked confused. She walked over to us and said, "Sorry for interrupting guys but before you start can I talk to Juan?" We all nodded and she dragged a very confused looking Juan out of the room. "You think he is going to be ok? She looked a little crazy" Fernando said looking worried. We all nodded. They had been gone for ten minutes and suddenly David stood up. "Ok I am going to get Juan they have had enough time!" he explained heading out of the room.

Minutes later, the girl walked back over to her table as Juan and David walked in with smiles on their faces. "Ok so back to Thorgan," Eden said cheerfully. Dammit, I was hoping they forgot about it. Leave it to Eden to remind them. I glared at him as he gave me a cheeky smile. I stood up again and started the song. When I was on the second line, the girl from earlier screamed "OHMYGOD! I JUST MET DAVID LUIZ AND JUAN MATA!" She soon started fan girling. I stopped singing as everyone was watching her. Juan came over to me saying, "She's doing this for you. I know her. Just keep going. I'll film it and they can watch it later." She's doing this for me? I did as Juan said and by the time I was done, she was lying on the floor. A couple of the guys went to see if she's ok. She jumped up, "I'm sorry for my fan girling. I'm ok now." Then she bowed then left the restaurant and who she was with. Well that was strange. We all settled down and John looked at me, "Are you ready to sing now Thorgan?" I looked at Juan who quickly jumped to my rescue, "Oh he's already done it. While the girl was going crazy, he kept singing. I filmed it." He pulled out his phone and played the video, "Oops, I think I had my finger over the mic. "

"Well the video shows him doing it. That's good enough for me." John stated then went on to talk about the girl.

When we were on our way out Juan explained to me about what the girl said and how he is good friends with her. I told him to thank her and went to join David and Eden. "Thorgan, that football player that you have a crush on has a game at Stamford Bridge soon, I think she's there warming up now wanna see if we can sneak in?!" David said looking at his imaginary watch. I shrugged and looked at Eden to see if he was in. He agreed so we climbed into the car and headed for the ground. When we arrived we jumped out and went in, we agreed that we 'needed to go and get our things from the changing rooms before the summer' and they let us through. We went to our seats and sat watching when we saw security running around obviously looking for us. We jumped up and ran out of the stadium. I'll see her play tonight anyways.

~Rogan~

Since I was captain for the game tonight, I had an interview. I quickly put on some makeup and let my wavy hair down. I walked into the little studio room when I was done and froze. Sitting on a settee was David Luiz and Eden Hazard. I was about to leave when they spotted me. "Hi, I'm David and this is Ede-" He cut himself off with a confused face, "I recognize you from somewhere?" He stated/asked as both his and Eden's eyebrows were furrowed. I coughed, note to self: never wear makeup and change hairstyle! "No aha! Why would you? Pfft!" I answered, my eyes fixed on the ground as I tried not to make eye contact. I was never good with this kind of pressure. Out of nowhere Eden burst out in a high pitched voice, "OHMYGOD! I JUST MET DAVID LUIZ AND JUAN MATA!" Dammit. They got me. I turned away from them and sat down. They both had smug smiles on their faces. "So who are you anyways?" Eden asked. I grabbed a napkin and took off my makeup with putting my hair up. They both gasped and it was my turn to look smug. "Wait, aren't you the guys who snuck into the stadium and watched us warmup?" I asked a little shocked but then I smiled again. Eden chuckled, "The reason I didn't get to see my brother sing Rogan Dempsey's favorite song is because Rogan Dempsey herself, saved him!" He paused then added desperately, "Why did you do that?"