PART TWO: The Unexpected Poet

"Don't go breaking my heart," he almost whispered the lyrics. That was when the whole world stood still. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. His dark brown eyes, stared deep, and longingly looked into my soul. I smiled and bit my lip, we never broke eye contact. If I wasn't stupid, I'd say he was falling for me. But as we continued to stand, in silence, as the kareoke music continued to play in the background, the whole crowd, began to boo. He ignored them, and insensitivley put up his middle finger to all of them, before laughing and smiling at me.

"Let's get a drink." He said, laughing. I nodded in agreeance, still not breaking eye contact.

**********************************************************************************************************************

We grabbed a plastic cup and walked upstairs. He held my hand as he led me towards a room. I saw Mish in the corner of my eye, glare at me. I didn't know what was going off, but this drink was going to my head fast, and I surely didn't care. I mean, look who was holding my hand! And I didn't even have to sing! I felt nervous, as I realised my hands were getting sweaty, and was worried that Ray would be put off. I subtracted my hand from his grasp, and wiped it gently on my dress.

He led me to a bedroom, in which he made me sit on the bed, and then sat beside me after shutting the door. I looked at him with all desire in my heart to kiss him. I didn't want to say anything, and all these feelings that had overcome me, I just couldn't handle. He looked me in the eye, and deeply began to reminise a poem he had written I assume.

Her eyes so blue, her hair so dark,

How could I ever bare out time apart?

Her beauty so natural, her beauty so pure,

I've fallen for her, that's for sure.

He paused, looking at me, and removing a strand of hair from my brow, and pushing it back in place of my clip that always keeps my hair off my face.

I love her, if only she knew.

Milton Allan, I love you.

He whispered the lines, before kissing me on the mouth. He pushed us back, onto the bed, so we were much more comfortable. He climbed on top of me and began to unbutton his shirt. I got scared thinking of all he things he was thinking of doing to me. I did like him, but I didn't want this to happen. He'd been drinking, I'd been drinking, and I certainly didn't want to lose my virginity to him, at a party anyway.

He began to get aggressive, and I tried my best to escape, but his body weight kept me down. He held me down, as he began to take my shirt off, feeling my chest as he did. I felt frightened. Should I call out? I thought, He'd get angrier. No, just pretend you want to. And then when he trusts me, I can wriggle away. I began to kiss him back, and he continued to kiss me on the mouth. I put my hands on his back, and slapped it, so he knew I didn't really want what he did. I felt nervous, as he pulled my dress completley off.

I laid there in bras and underwear as he pulled his jeans off. I began to quiver, I didn't want this.

"NO!" I screamed, pushing him off me and grabbing the lamp on the side table.

"I'm warning you," I pushed the lamp toward him as he looked at me vigoriously, like I was a meal. I shuddered. How could someone, who was so sweet to me, turn into this evil sex crazed maniac. He flung at me, with no remorse. I pulled my pocket knife from my shoe as he lunged at me, barechested. I didn't want to stab him, but I did want him to stop.

I waved the knife around, warning him that I was serious.

He came up to me, and seemed to recollect himself. He apologised to me in the ear, and took the knife from my hand. I sighed, relieved that we no longer had to go through this. When I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen as I looked down to see Ray looking up at me, with the knife where my intestines are. I wailed in pain, as Ray cupped his hand over my mouth to dwell out the cry.

I began to cry, letting large dropples of tears. I fell back onto the bed. Unable to cope with the pain, I laid there still, hoping that if I laid there enough, that there would be no permenant damage.

Ray ripped off the remaining of my clothes and began to tease me, kissing my every body part, before being inside me. I felt sharp pains throughout my body, as he began to jerk himself in and out of my warmth. I wailed, crying as he shoved my underwear in my mouth to muffle it up, before stabbing me again in the stomach to make me be quiet.

"You never noticed me. Ever." He whispered, grunting as he continued to violate my body.

"I will end you." He said. "I want you to know, that this is what you could have had." He began to moan as I believe he began to reach a climax. My wounds began to tear. I could feel my skin ripping, with every motion he committed. Gritting my teeth to my underwear, he moaned ever so loudly for the last time, before collapsing on top of me. His face was so close to mine, as I could hear his breathing increasing in speed with every second.

'That was great, wasn't it babe?" he looked up at me with hopeful eyes. I nodded. Maybe if I agree with him he'll let me go. I began thinking of all the people I had lied to to get to this party. How could I explain to Mum that I was stabbed at a sleepover? It just doesn't make sense. I started to think of Abbey, and Selena, and how it was lucky that it was me instead of her. I shuddered as I felt him subtract himself from me. He pulled the knife from my abdomen and began to lick the blood off the blade.

"I can't have you this traumatized, surely you'll tell someone." he winced. I shook my head rapidly as he began to trace my body with his fingers again.

"Maybe I should live up to my word." he said.

Before fataly stabbing me in the chest.