Chapter 1

I was at the counter paying for my groceries when the news to the right of me changed what it was talking about light and cheery, to dark things. The female reporter said while trying to cover her panicked voice, but failed. She said "stay calm everyone! But there is a illness that escaped the laboratory and mutated into a mind controlling, and decaying virus. Stay indoors and wear masks, baracade your windows and doors. Wait until the scientists bring up a cure to fix their mess that they made. We will keep this station on to- oh my gosh! Is that one of the infected?!" 

     The reporter's scream was cut off by the tv that was turned off by the cashier. The people that was shopping in this little store was starting to panic. "Everyone calm down! And listen to me!" Said the cashier, "everyone take two bags for stuff that you will definitely need for this apocalypse, take a third bag for the six pack of toilet paper, only take one pack!"

       I glance outside to wait for all the nine people to get a bag. Within like the thirty seconds of when the reporter said what was happening. There are a cluster of cars cluddered around the town, and few flipped cars. 

      After I've observed the outside I quickly grabbed two bags and filled one up with non parishable foods and topped it of with a few sweets. The next bag I filled up with a few magazines, toiletries, and a few books. I lastly grabbed the six pack of toilet paper when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to a person taller than me and he asked me this with his high-ish voice with a little bit of a tremble in it: "could I come with you? I have no place to go back to now since this apocalypse has started." I answered back "yeah, I like company with me to tag along back to my safe haven in Michigan." 

      I ran outside and stopped, waiting for him to come. He asked "where are we going to first?" I responded "my motel, it's a dash of a long ways sadly, and it's going to take a bit longer with all the chaos that is around." The unknown friend of mine paused until he asked "where is it at? I know this place very well of knowing all shortcuts." I told him "Crystal Gem Yem Motel." He started to run and tossed his words behind him "follow me! I know where it is at." So we both ran off towards my motel, dodging screaming people and sliding across hoods and trunks of cars.

     When I was following him, I thought "whom is this kid? I didn't ask for his name and he didn't ask either, I don't recognize him though, well, kind of. He was wearing a hat and a bit of his hair was falling out of his hat, in which was dyed blue. And he was wearing sunglasses, in which covered his eyes (of course) and eye brows, in which is a crucial part for me to recognize whom he is." 

     We've ran for around 10 minutes and we've came to a stop at where my motel is at, I went to the front door and unlocked it and got inside. He walked in after I got in and looked around at the place I was deciding to stay for the week before the zombie apocalypse happened. 

    I looked around making sure no one broke in while placing the stuff I have on my bed. I turned around and asked "who are you? Plus you can take off your glasses and hat." I sat down on my bed after what I've asked him, staring at him waiting for a answer. 

   He looked down at the floor and taken off his glasses and hat. And he brought his head back up slowly, and looked at me, and said in a flat-ish tone "I am Ethan Nestor, or others call me CrankGamePlays."

(I am done with this chapter! Sorry for the extra 'ands' though XD)

I hope this is good! First character shown is Ethan Nestor 😹

(Unknown date of publishment)

         -"TatorTot" "Wolfy" "GarnetWolf13"