Chapter 3, Time To Grow Groups

Started  September 2 2017, Finished  November 26 2017

~Ethan's Pov~

I've led Wolfy to out of her motel nervously, I've finally met her! The one and only Wolfy- wait, should I call her by her real name?

We start out to run to Marks place, and I see that she has  her goggles on correctly. While we were in the trot to Marks house, I glance back at Wolfy and questioned "hey Wolfy? Could I call you by your real name?" She looked up at me with those gray eyes of hers and said confusingly "why ask me that Ethan? Im okay with any name you call me by."

 She pulled up by me whilst jumping across cars, while I was just on the ground and slowly sliding across hoods. 

"You can call me Taylor, Wolfy, Tatortot, Garnet, Diamond, and Dia. Don't you remember those names? Not to sound rude." She said without heaving with tiredness from jumping from car to car, its pretty fascinating to see it in person. She looked over at me with her beautiful gray eyes until they widened in worry. She asked nervously "hey, you okay Ethan? Your face is a dash red and your staring at me." 

I was brought back from my thinking world to notice I was staring her, I totally forgot that she freaks out or gets stressed when someone is staring at her. I say while stuttering "I-I'm okay, I was just thinking." 

I hear her stutter "o-oh." While she is blushing.

I hear her hop off the cars to pull up beside me, step by step, we ran to Mark's house.

I ran up to the steps and ring the door repeatedly until someone yells from the other side "who is it!" It sounds like Tyler! I yell back " it's me! Ethan! Let us in please!" Wolfy runs up besides me While I said that, since she was searching the area for somereason. "We have a small problem, we blocked the door with wood and nails, run around back, we only baracaded the back door with chairs." Tyler said loudly through the baracaded door. "See ya in the back of the house, Tyler!" I turn to Wolfy and said "we have to get through the back." 

She hummed a 'okay.' She walks to the backyard and jumps the fence with no problem, I scrambled over the fence, kinda embarrassed compared to the well trained Wolfy. We walk around the pool and the... A mattress on the ground? I'll ask them about that... We come to the back door after looking at the mattress in confusion, we knock, and see the chairs, and surprisingly the bookshelf, moved away from the door. A tall man opens the door for us and we walk inside. It's Tyler! The stoned face Tyler! He was wearing long sleeves and long pants with... Is that two long kitchen knifes? Interesting...

Tyler looks between me and Dia for a couple seconds in silence, then asks with no emotion in his voice "who is her." I answer back, "this is the one and only, DiamondWolf10! And Wolfy, this is Tyler, if you know him anyways." She bends her knees slightly and nods, in her silent way of saying hello, and or thank you.

He pushed the bookshelf back in place after a couple seconds in silence, and placed the chairs back in their rightful spots. After Tyler turned around, Wolfy asked quietly, "why is there a mattress on the ground on the outside?" Tyler responded after sighing, "it's for if we are forced out the house through the upstairs, lets not think or speak of it." Wolfy hummed an okay.

We set our stuff down by the door, after another few seconds, Tyler said, "what an interesting day for starting the zombie apocalypse..." Wolfy hummed a yeah again, and I said "yeah..." Mark walks in the room asking "Tyler, why di-" he broke off looking at Wolfy, for a few seconds of silence. "Well well well, look who joined us!" He finished off cheerfully. "The Wondrous Wolfy has joined us! Why are you here, if I am able to ask." He continued.

Wolfy answered with a little more volume, "I am here because Ethan offered me to bring me here, since I came here without anyone." I sighed quietly that she didn't add the other thing I said. "I was actually offered to go to ComicCon this year, and I was planning to try to meet you guys, but it seems like I meet your earlier." She laughs her adorable laugh after that sentence, for a couple of seconds, and everyone laughs softly, that is in this room. "Soooo, that is why I am here." She finished off, while shifting her weight to her other leg, making her look lopsided.

"Well, you are welcome here! How long are you going to stay here with us?" Mark said, with happiness in his voice. Wolf responded sadly "I really don't know, since I have to go back to my homeland." Marks smile softened, but still beamed his happiness, as normal. "That's fine, Taylor, stay as long as you want. Want something to snack on? We have your favorites!" He said, changing the subject. Wolfy responded with happiness in her voice, "oh my gosh, yes! Is it Grand Vally Granola Bars?" Mark nodded, and lead a happy Wolfy out of the room to the kitchen.

I was about to follow her, but, Tyler stopped me by placing a hand on my shoulder, he asked, "can we trust her?" I responded confusedly, "yeah? She is one of the popular Youtubers, how do you not know about her?" He made a hm noise and said, "I see the way you look at her, like as if you love her." I looked at him in shock, "i-its no-noticeable?" He chuckled, "yep." I step back and tried to threaten "d-don't you dare tell her! Or-or I'll...I'll..." He started to laugh while saying, "I wont tell her, don't worry dude... Or I maybe should..." I gave a sound of distress. He chuckles again, and responds, "don't worry. Ethan, I will not tell her." I sigh of relief, and I leave the room to the kitchen, where Wolfy is at.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well well well! This is the end of Chapter 3! There are 1114 words in this story, including everything, even this sentence.

The characters introduced in this story is: Mark and Tyler! 

I may actually record myself reading the pages, and post them up here, possibily on YouTube, and or Instagram! My youtube is GarnetWolf13 or 12, and my Instagram is diamondwolf10.

Have a great day! 

-NopeNopeYouPeople ^w^