UPDATES

Hi lovelies! I have decided to give this book one last shot. I don't want to give up on something I've dedicated over a year of my young life to. 

But before I start updating with new chapters, I've realized... its not my best work. All of the writing is so filler-y or poorly written or I'm just plain embarrassed of.

So I'm going to revising every single chapter of this series (I'll leave SMH alone- that's a whole other mountain to cross later on) before I even start on a new chapter. If you're a new reader, HI! and I'm extremely sorry if you've liked it so far. Sad to say that I'm not proud of the work I've been putting out. 

I won't be changing the entire plot-line (I decided that from the moment I started this new book) but I will be adding things, cutting out scenes, and just making this THING something I could be proud to call mine. 

I don't know how long this process will take, but once I've finished, I will send out a message to all you lovely people who have continued to support this series for over a year when I haven't even been happy with its current state. I appreciate every one of you who've believed in this story.

I'll try my best to edit as fast as possible, but I think this story needs some serious revisions before I can do anything new. So this is my salute to all of you. Wish me luck.

I'm gonna need it.

BYE! :D

- Juli