THIS IS CHAPTER ONE

All my author notes will be in bold. I own NONE!Rick Riordan owns all. If u don't know wut PJO or KC is, u are missing out on some of the BEST THINGS IN LIFE.
Carter
[Sadie, hand over the mic]
As we ate breakfast, Amos informed to us that we will be going to Goode high school.
"YES! This is great! I'll finally go to a school and meet people!" I said happily.
"NO! First school in Britain now here? I thought we were done with school!" Sadie complained.
"Sadie its important you get your education. You know that." Amos said.
"Ugh. Fine." Sadie said.
Amos gave us our schedules and told us school starts tomorrow. I was excited out of my mind!
[No Sadie, it's not because I'm a nerd]

Percy-
Chiron called all the older campers around the campfire. "Listen campers. All of you need to know how to fight, but also need to know basic things like math, Science, and so on. So, you may pick any highschool in the USA to go to." Chiron went on and on about school and everything important about. I trailed off after the first few sentences and looked at Annabeth who looked like she was soaking up every word like a sponge.
After the speech, me, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and Leo decided to go to Goode High School, being close to Camp half blood. That way after school we could just come back here. I thought it was a perfect plan.

Hey guys! Plz don't be mad at me for not making this long. It was less of a chapter, more of and interduction.
In the future, I will probably make the chapters long. I think I'll do one or two chapters a day, at lest cuntil school starts.
Keep Calm and read on!
-Yoir Author
Wutzherface