UMM DIS BE CHAPTER TWO

WUTZUP GUYZ yea thatz all I have to say.

Carter
I looked at my schedule and compared it with Sadie's.
We had the same classes to Sadies dislike.
When I looked at the teachers I was so surprised to find this:
Professor Amos Kane-History on Cultures
Couch Bast-Track
Couch Kunfu- Basketball assistant couch.
Amos, Kunfu, and Bast? What? I called them into the room.
"I know you may not want us to be there, but your demigods. Most of the time, you cause trouble where ever you go and attract monsters. If we are not there to back you up when you need to dash out of school to go fight a monster, then you will get expelled very quickly. Stop smiling Sadie. If you get expelled, you still have to learn, and this is the only school close to the house that will take you in. If you get expelled, you will have to go to a school a lot farther. Understood?" Amos told us. "Yep." We replied.

The next day we went to school.
I was walking along looking for my locker when BAM! I walked right into somebody, knocking me and all of my books down.
"Oh my Gosh! I am so sorry! Are you oka- Wait, Anubis? What are you doing here?
When I saw the person, I could fell him radiant death. He also had pale skin and shaggy dark hair like Anubis. But Anubis radiated more power being a god and all, plus this boy looked younger and also radiated a bit of sunlight. (Some people know wut I mean)
"What do you mean Anubis? My name is Nico, and I have never heard of an Anubis!" The boy Nico said before picking in his stuff and walking away.
As I picked up my stuff and right as I just got up, I ran into Sadie and dropped everything. Again. Now I was getting frustrated.
"Having trouble finding your locker, brother dear?"she asked as she was helping me pick up all my stuff.
"Yea." I admitted.
"Well, follow me." Sadie said.
We found my locker, and just as we were getting into class we past a vending machine.
"What kind of drinks are these?!?" Sadie asked, pointing to the drinks in the machine. "Orange Fanta? Coke? Sprite?" "Sadie, relax. Those are American drinks." I told her. For most of her life, Sadie was raised in London, so she wasn't used to the food we ate here. She also spoke in a thick British accent, so when she talked fast no one knows what she's saying. (Which happens a lot.)
As we went into class, me and Sadie took seats next to each other.
In the back corner was the boy I ran into in the hall.
"Psst," I whispered to Sadie." That's the boy I told you about. The boy like Anubis. His name is Nico."
"I can see what you mean." She replied. Then a a huge group of kids came in. They all sat close to each other, radiating power. Kinda like the death guy.
"Hey Nico! Come sit up here with us!" Called a guy with messy raven black hair. His back was facing us and I never saw the front of his face, but his voice seemed so familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger in it.
"Fine." Nico replied. He awkwardly shuffled up to where the group of kids were sitting. Right when the bell rang our teacher came in. She had stormy grey eyes, brown hair worn in a bun. She kind of reminded me of my old friend Annabeth. Weird.
Annabeth
Oh. My. gods.
There was no way Athena was standing in front of us. As our home room teacher.
"Please be a sub. please be a sub "I whispered to my self.
" I am your home room teacher, Ms. Chase." Athena told the class.
Right then and there I face palmed myself.
So hope u liked it!
-Your Author,
YOHOWZLIFEPEOPLEOKEYBYE