#1~Cute?

Taehyung pov~

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS", was the first I heard on my first day to my new school. Is it normal to not be scared?

"Yes, yes Mummy I'm coming" I shout back. I get up to head to the bathroom to take a shower and come back out to hear my little brother screaming to the top of his lungs. "Mummy? What's happening to Baekhyun?" I ask.
"Ah, the usual." I could hear the frustrating tone in her voice yet she tried to hide it.

~•°•°•°•~

After eating breakfast and saying my goodbyes I head to school with confidence. I was confused.. why was I not scared? Is it it because Jimin is here?

"Oh my god" My jaw dropped as soon as I saw the school,
"What happened?" A high pitched but manly-like voice said to me.
"Oh hi chimchim" I said as I tried to hide my laughter to when we met last time on how high pitched his voice was.
"Do you have your schedule with you? I need to know if we have the same classes."He grinned, sometimes I wonder where his eyes wonders off to when he smiles.

We walked in to see an even BIGGER place, I just wanted to hide in a corner because my anxiety had strangely kicked in. I think Jimin knew what was happening because he started rubbing my back comfortingly.
"Breath, ok? It's not really that big once you get to know the place"
I shook at the thought of even knowing this place so well, how is that even possible? I kinda have bad memory. I sometimes take advantage of it~

OK sorry but I have to say, my pinkie got numb from typing so I'm sorry If I made any typos, please bare with me~ *cries*

Jungkook pov~

As I was about to dose off and place my head on the table to sleep, the teacher interrupted us and told us a new student was in today. Great(!)
"Students we have a new student in today, come in please introduce yourself" I lift my head to see who it is, I mean it could be a cute girl or a dumbass boy I could take out my rage out on.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before - I'm too lazy to check cx - but Jungkook is the badass boy, eheh~

"Um.. h-hello eve..everyone i-im Tae-taehyung" he bows politely, "p..please take c...care of me.." his face turns bright red after making his speech.

Well isn't he cute? ~

•°•°•°•

HUEHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEHEH
ok sorry
Byyeyeye~~