Vlogging Together

Before the video:

Before the video:

"Hey Tessa, want to do shoot a video together with me?" Chance asked.

"Yeah, sure! What are we going to make it about?" Tessa said.

"We're going to do the chapstick challenge." Chance smiled sweetly and put his arm around her. "I get to kiss you, and you get to kiss me."

Tessa giggled. "Oh, why not? Let's do it!"

Tessa Brook's POV:

"Hey what's up guys, it's Chessa here -" I paused for a second and realized my mistake, and my face turned into a slight blush. "Eww! I introduced us as Chessa." 

I laughed as Chance turned to look at me, then back at the camera, saying ,"That's Tessa, I'm Chance." I made the mistake of saying Chessa, our ship name, instead of the name I had for 18 years. I was a bit nervous, even though we had actually already kissed in the past.

"We are doing the chapstick challenge today!" 

Meanwhile, the rest of Team 10 were listening from outside the room. Anthony said, "Yo, they're totally hitting it up right now, just listen to them." Jake Paul frowned and said, "Me and Erika have so much more chemistry, right guys?"

That's it for now! I might continue, or it might drop it, but comment down if you want more of this!! CHESSAISREAL