Chapter 5:

Willows P.O.V.

The day after.. "the incident." Dan and I hadn't said one word to eachother since, but it wasn't as awkward as I expected.
I met up with him at the library like usual and talked only to discover more "shocking" stuff about Brianna and Cory.

I quickly head down the hallway to get to 1st hour but unfortunately run into one person I was not ready to face.

Phil.

"Hey Willow!"

"heeeyyy Phill.." AVOID ALL EYE CONTACT.

"Have you seen Brianna? I've been looking for her all morning?"

Without even having a thought in my brain "She's probably with Cody."

Silence.

"Excuse me?" Phil picks my chin so I have to look at him.

"BRIANNA HAS BEEN CHEATING ON YOU WITH CODY. I'M SORRY"

He looks slightly shocked, but more disappointed than anything.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't see it coming." he sighs. I give him a hug and we part ways, but I could tell he was still hurting.

I met up with Dan at the end of the day and I was excited because I always love seeing him, but terrified because of what happened yesterday and the fact that I told Phil without him.

I told him about Phil and he understood. Then he asked if we wanted to hang out later tonight and help Phil get over that dumb hoe.

For some reason I just got so excited to go over to his house again.

"That sounds great! Good idea Dan! I'll see you then, I love you!" and I ran off

Suddenly I felt very nervous. Dan and I had a moment yesterday.. and I'm going back to his house? What if we turn into something?

*lol new chapter 3 years later because why tf not