What just really happen?

Before we start...I'm actually hyper from doing this, it might end up making to SENCE at all. Cause I just posted the 'weird art' on DA. Me and my friend just talking and now I'm doing this bull-crap...if you didn't know I ship Destoroyah and Titano together, it's my otp man. PLUS, IM TO LAZY AND TIRED! Lol (...man, my English typing is terrible! XD) enjoy I GEUSS.
---

Destoroyah and Titanosaurus were talking together, just keeping each other entertained, by telling jokes, puns and silly little Storys. Which Destoroyah loves to hear. Especially he loves to hear monsterous, edgy and horrible Storys about everyone and every Kajiu about the death and all that. Except Titano. Destoroyah loves her little sweet attitude she shares to everyone. (Yeah I'm getting carried away, I'll stap now xD)

When Space enter the room he noticed Destoroyah and Titano were talking together. He just ignore the two.
He grabbed a spoon and head passed by Destoroyah and her. Leaving Space's Crystals hitting Destoroyah back. Causes him to sorta trip over, but caught his grip by using his hands move out, and making Titano move back more, against the wall all shocked and confused. Her fins I to the side. Destoroyah 'pinned her' (I guess, idk...)
Space exit out of the room and walked tiny bit quicker.

Destoroyah and Titano stared at each other with pink/red cheeks. Just heating away. It is really awkward.

"...WHAT THE HECK SPACE?!" Destoroyah quickly moved away from Titano, "IM GOING KILL TO YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!"
He rages and roars deeply. Then he ran after Space, jus too kick his flip-in butt for doing that. (In my opinion, Space is a wannabe-jerk in ways how I use him in Storys an all that.)

"GET BACK HERE!!!!!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Space screams in high pitch.
"...what just really happen..?" Titano stood there in confusion, staring at Destoroyah chasing after Space.

The Flip-in End! XD

---------
MINI NOTE!-

Hello, hope you like that weird crap what actually came in my mind. Cause I'm a monster when it comes to ships. I will literally go insane xD