3 in One

Possesive

Arrogant

Sensitive

I never guessed that I would've met this kind of 'man' yes man, in all my life especially in my situation. I was always seperated and kept away from the city so I could not be influenced in teenagers these days. So yes my parents are strict and we stick to our religion very seriously, we pray more than 3 times a day and we were always the first ones in Church. I was always meant to be an angel, it's explains my name. Mary Angela Adams just by my name you would know i'm an innocent little school girl huh? Well you are correct, well except i am home schooled by my Mother. I'm an only child so my parents are always protective. But as the clock struck twelve on the night on my 18th birthday, I want to experience what other normal teenagers do, I want to experience to live again to enjoy myself. But I guess all my plans were wrong.

Harry Edward Styles

A powerful man who owns a lot of companies but never cares about them, he has a face without emotion but once he goes to his late night hobbie. You better run cause' you ain't surviving with him around. In his secret building he lets everything out in a fight, in any fight can any man can possibly suggest. I should suggest that you would run away otherwise. I knew from the start that he was the wrong person to ask directions on especially in his building where all the violence can be found.

With them coming to each others life would Harry experience another emotion? Would Angela experience that excitement with Harry? Or will he be danger to her?

I just wanted to try making this kind of fanfic and I never actually done it before, well 'completely' So I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic. 

Updating days: Friday & Saturday You guys might be lucky if I update 3x a week.