Joey and Jacob

Jacob pov

I picked up my phone and went onto YouTube and saw a recommended video of Joey Birlem just be hot. The video made me really horny I kept watching it and jerking off. By now I have cummed 3 times I have cum all over my chest. My door and I froze looking away from the door. Then I saw Joey he was walking towards me and when he got next to my bed he looked at my phone of the video of him and then at the cum and my dick. I closed my eyes thinking he was going to hit me or yell at me, but I started to feel a tongue lick my chest, I opened my eyes and saw Joey licking all my cum off. I didn't even touch my dick but it cummed again all over his head. It was in his hair and everything.

Joey pov

I took off my pants and boxers. Then I took my shirt off. I felt a hand move up and down my body. I moved on top of Jacob and started riding him. Jacob was a moaning mess. I was too tho, jacob would speed up everytime I moaned and that caused me to moan even more. Jacob kept going in and out for 15 minutes straight, Jacob has came inside me for the 5th time and I stood up and cum leaked everywhere. Jacob got up and started eating out my ass, to get his cum out. Jacob's mouth was full of cum it was leaking out everywhere, he put his lips up to mine and we kissed swallowing his cum. 

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm back but don't get used to it I'll probably forget to update again.

Hope you enjoyed

Btw Thanks for all the reads!!!