Chapter III: Welcome Back, 003

"Welcome back, 003," M greeted as he gave her a Walther PPK, silencer, and an earpiece.

"I don't know if I should say, 'glad to be back' , M," 003 nervously said.

"Well, MI6 is glad to have you back," M proudly stated.

003 gave a thin smile, implying she isn't really happy to be back.

"I've given you back your license to kill. And I know exactly why you decided to come back," M alleged.

"Isn't it quite obvious?"

"Yes, you wanna avenge Wendy's death by killing the people that killed her," M answered.

MI6 Briefing Room

"Alright, 003. You know the drill." M ordered.

003 picked up the "TOP SECRET " labeled folder on the table. She read it and looked at the MI6 computer screens at the same time.

"Ever since Wendy shot Irene, Irene's personal henchwoman have gone, loco. Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri: Irene's insane henchwoman who used to illegally trade diamonds or money or weapons, have been causing trouble in prison and the other inmates have been scared to interact with them. They act as if they're in mental institutions. "

As 003 was reading the files, she continued the briefing.

"Those three henchwoman recently broke out of prison."

"That's right, 003. But they didn't exactly do it by themselves."

M changed the screen.

"We have reason to believe these two men are helping them. Somehow they've partnered up and have a vendetta against you and Wendy."

On the screen were the names Benicio and Mar Juana. Their pictures were shown as well.

"Handsome men working with beautiful woman. That's great," 003 sarcastically teased.

"You know, once I was trapped inside a building in an island with 12 beautiful woman. I was the only man. You know what that was?" M asked.

"Chlamydia?"

M looked at 003 with a satirical angry look.

"I was going to say wonderful. Oh yes, and don't forget to talk to Q when you start!"

"Q branch?" 003 inquired.

"No, he actually went to church."

Church
One of the confession booths

003 entered one of the confession booths.

"I, I don't think I've sinned," 003 joked.

"Oh shut up, 003" Q said from the other side of the booth.

"Where's the stuff?" 003 asked.

"They're in the women's restroom."

"You went in the women's room?"

"No, I opened the door and slipped the briefcase full of them inside."

"Smart. Thank you, Q," 003 thanked as she walked out.

A woman walked inside the booth.

"Father forgive me for I have sinned--"

Q, who was still on the other side, was speechless.

003 opened the women's room door and found the briefcase, which was untouched.

Inside contained the following:

- extra Q-Spider
- ammo for pistols and other weapons
- new speaker for Q-Spider
-silencer
-AMT Automag II.22 magnum pistol that can carry 31 rounds of ammo
- keys to Q car

Seulgi. Joy. Yeri. Mar juana. And Benicio.

003 basically had to confront each of them.

Possibly kill them in cold blood.