mate is a king

Deacon
I walk around when I smell sea sand and a hint of spice mate my wolf says
Maddison pov
I lock eyes with my mate and then Charlotte whispers he's the werewolf king I know I reply they walk off he comes over and takes me to his car then pulls me in and starts driving where are we going I say its a secret he says his windows are black so you can see outside but not inside phone I mumble then my phone appears in my hand wyd he says just telling the girls I'm safe I reply then send the text he stops the car and we are at the beach but he grabs me and picks me up bridal style and we enter a beautiful beach cabin he opens the door enters then shuts it and walks into his room and puts me on the bed and kisses me but smells my neck then growls obviously smells Damon on me who touched you he says my friend mate though I was an intruder and ended up choking me but I'm fine I say MINE he growls nope I say teasingly he growls MINE he repeats yours I whisper he grabs my ass and kisses me then licks my lip for access which I accept he then kisses down my neck to my breasts and his eyes start going black he starts kissing my neck roughly his wolf took over stop I say he ignores me you asked for it I say then use my high pitched siren noise his wolf whimpers and gets off I stop he turns back and passes out just as 2 bulky men barge in and grab me let me go I say they ignore me and teleport us to some castle where a man grabs me and takes me into a room he locks the door then pins me he bites my arm making me scream then my siren takes over she screams he falls back she teleports me to my mate I grab him and take control back he wakes up the pain hits me making me cry BRAYDON DID THIS TO YOU THAT SON OF A BITCH deacon yells daisy is my friend she can heal you we teleport to her she heals me time lapse Daisy is Braydon's mate he is the one that bit me Melody is Johnny's mate he's now the king of angels harmony is Jason's mate making him king of fairies...