Meeting Deus #2

I grabbed my backpack (pic below you choose, again)

As I was walking to school from far away I could see Yuno's pink hair from a mile away, she was still watching Amano (typical honestly)

I began to run sneakily so she wouldn't see me, I got a little bit closer to see if she had a crazed face and sure enough, she did, 'I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, THE DIARY TOLD MY FUTURE, IT CANT BE TRUE!'
I was to busy watching Yuno to hear the bell but I suddenly saw all the students quickly leaving the courtyard (I still dk) Aaaaaaannnnnndddd I'm gonna be late, GREAT, I just wanna go home!

~~~~~~~~Timu Skipu!~~~~~~~~~

When I was about a mile from school I was bumped into by Yukiteru Amano, the boy had his phone out, is he a diary user too?, I don't think a regular boy would be on his phone that much!.

~Time skipu tu endu ov skool~
I was so tired after school all I did was read fanfiction on a site called Wattpad for a few hours and then I went to sleep

When I went to sleep, I immediately saw 12 silhouettes of people, I also saw a boney creature looking like they can just break at any moment
~~~~~~~~Term skerppp!~~~~~~
After the so called "Deus" explained the "game" I was stunned, I-I have to KILL people, this is horrible!, I don't know how I would live with this, if I even live, well, I knew if I want to survive, I'm going to have to adapt to the "game" I was in.
-------------------------------------------------
And Das it, I'm lazy, and I have writers block, I'm trying to make it as much alike the anime and manga so it's really hard, Bye Reader~Chan!

Word count: 301 including this