1

Hi my name is Rose Sutton, yes my brother is Chance Sutton, I'm his twin sister. He's a good brother, most of the time, we have our ups and downs but every brother-sister relationship does. Back while we were in high school we had the same friend group it consisted of Anthony, the funny guy of the group, Billy, the " I always gotchu man " guy of the group, Logan, the immature one of the group, and Jake, the leader of the group. We stuck with eachother through thick and thin during our high school years, that was of course till Jake and Logan moved to LA to pursue their dream of being influencers. We kept in touch talking once a week but you know it's not the same as being there with someone.

3 years later

Today was a seemingly normal day, I went home, fed the dogs and cleaned around the house. I had just finished and decided to watch The Vampire Diaries, because well, have you seen the men in that show? In the midst of my third episode, I receive a call from Chance.
(C=Chance) (R=Rose)
C- Hey!
R- Hey... Where's this sudden energy coming from?
C- So, you know how I've been living at the team 10 house with Jake?
R- Yup...
C- Well, he needs a new assistant and who else would be more perfect for the job than you, the best sister in the world!
R- Haha, it all sounds good, but whats the catch.
C- Catch? Psh... What, Never...
R- Yuh huh, you're still a terrible liar Chance, what are you trying to hide from me?
C- Uhhh... Nothing at all! Come to LA and see for yourself the city of dreams.
R- I wish I could bro, but I've got to keep the fort maintained over here in Ohio, and don't have that type of spending cash for a house in LA.
C- I could pay for you till you get on your feet than you can come live in the team 10 house with us!
R- Wow... Sounds great, living with in a meat stack.
C- Cmon Rose were not that bad, and I know you miss Anthony at least.
R- Hey! We promised not to discuss that minor crush, mostly because I was just a freshman.
C- Whatever helps you sleep at night. Anyways come to LA, see the Ohio boys they all miss you.
R- Fine I'll catch the next flight over, just because you begged.
C- Uh huh, did not!
R- Did too!
C- Psh, I do not have to deal with this. Bah bye sis, see you when you're here.
R- Bye brother.
I am visiting my brother, Anthony, Jake, and Logan in LA! They're doing great Logan and Jake have over 25 million subscribers combined, let's just say they're killing the game. One thing I forgot to mention I kinda like Logan and Jake, I used to like Anthony a few years back and he still likes me. I've kept it to myself because they're my best friends and I don't wanna ruin our friendship for my hopeless and selfish desires.