Chapter 1

"Mackenzie, get your ugly face down here"Mom screamed. I run down the stairs.
"Yes"I mumble. She walked over and grabbed my ear and dragged me to the kitchen.
"You little sh*t ate my chips didn't you"she screams.
"No"I yelled.
"Don't lie to me"she screams. She kicks me to the ground.
"Greg took them. I saw him"I scream in pain.
"Greg"mom yells. Greg did take them. I saw him this morning before he went to work. Greg entered the room.
"Did you eat my chips"Mom yells.
"No I saw the little brat take them this morning. She said she had your permission."Greg yelled.
"He's lying"I scream still on the floor in pain.
"She said you ate them"Mom yells.
"So she lied to you"Greg screams.
"The little b*itch did lie to me"Mom screams.
"Mackenzie come to my room. I need to teach you a lesson"Greg yells. That basically means Greg's going to abuse me.
"No"I whisper. I get up and try to run to my room. Greg grabs me and lifts me up with one hand.
"Don't you ever run away from me again"he spat. He threw me over his shoulder and took me to his room. He threw me on the tiles of his bathroom. Dried blood stains surround the floor from when he abused me last night. He will make me clean that probably. He pulled out a back back full of sharp tools. He started laying some out. He punches me in the face and then steps on my stomach. He then starts searching through his sharp objects. He picks up a small pocket knife. He slices it into my skin. The stinging sensation sent tears through my eyes.
"Please stop"I cried. He went in for another cut in my left arm.
"You cry you get more"he laughs. He does a cut in my right arm and then a cut across my face. He then picks me up and throws me back onto the carpet.
"If you ever try to tattle me out again I will hurt you even more"he yells kicking me one last time.
"Yes Greg"I whisper.
"Now clean up this blood"he screams.