Start Of A New World

A YOUNG WOMAN stands in her room. She has DARK BROWN hair and is FAIRLY TALL for her age, being ONLY 13. Shes dressed in a OPEN RED AND BLACK PLAID shirt with a BLACK TANK-TOP underneath and BLACK SKINNY JEANS. It is the 13th of FEBRUARY. NOTHING is new today actually. ALTHOUGH tomorrow is VALENTINES DAY. Lets give her a name.

Enter name

GEEKY WEABOO

try again dumbass

TAMIKA AUGUST

==>

TAMIKA AUGUST stands in her room, waiting for a VIDEO GAME release today. Her FRIEND said it'd be fun and it had the same name as a game off a WEBCOMIC she reads. SBURB should be arriving TODAY, but her MOM is out and STEPDAD's at work so she can't check the mail.

EXAMINE ROOM

TAMIKA's room is pretty EMPTY save for a few SKETCHBOOKS, NOTEBOOKS AND ACTUAL BOOKS littered around the room. There's also a TV stand with MULTIPLE SEASONS of various TV shows such as SHERLOCK, SUPERNATURAL, DOCTOR WHO, and STAR TREK. There are more but it'd take far too long to name them. Across from that are MORE DRAWINGS of more characters and even some of her own characters. Then her DRESSER and BED with a iPod on one and laptop on the other. There are also FAIRY LIGHTS hanging from the WALL that occasionally CHANGE COLOUR, although ONE STRAND is stuck on RED. Of course TAMIKA doesn't mind. It's very boring.

LOOK IN SKETCHBOOK

Those are secret! Not even MOM can look in there!

EXAMINE ART ON WALL

These are your BEST drawings, the ones others are allowed to see and you're proud of. The CASTIEL, DAVE STRIDER, ones and THE WINCHESTERS with clothing of every family member that died are your favourite. But all your favourite characters DIE, a lot. Then you draw their deaths, then make up more deaths for them. This is a bit depressing let's move on.

GO ON IPOD

Your IPOD it pretty empty too. Although the memory is full. You have the FACEBOOK app you only use for the GROUPCHAT that lasted about a month or two before left for PESTERCHUM, the FANFICTION app which you use all the time along with the TUMBLR app, then there's the ITUBE app for fan videos and SAFARI, along with TWITTER, OMEGLE, NETFLIX, a texting app and PESTERCHUM. It was kind of a ironic thing being only your group of friends use it.

CHECK SYLLADEX

TAMIKA has the ARRAY FETCH MODUS simply because it is the most convenient at all times. She has 12 cards, most of which are empty. Currently it only holds, yet another NOTEBOOK, a DRAWING TABLET and PEN, a BOX OF CEREAL, because a girl gets hungry, and a BLANKET. With never getting enough sleep, or basically never sleeping at all, TAMIKA is almost always tired.

EXAMINE BOOKS

The books are mostly of the SUPERNATURAL variety due to her VAMPIRE PHASE about 1-3 years ago. With that there is also a SPELL BOOK that is absolutely USELESS, honestly, Tamika thinks she should've thrown that away a long time ago. Her current FAVOURITE BOOK is DEATH NOTE: ANOTHER NOTE LAS ANGELES BB MURDER CASES and she spend an hour after she finished the book thinking how well thought out it was.

LOOK OUT WINDOW

Tamika looks out her window. It is currently SNOWING and there is a a few of her COUSINS playing outside. She looks down the road to see her DAD walking. That's not unusual he seems to always be around. Outside is also one of her FOUR CATS.

EXAMINE SCARF/SWEATER HANGER

On the back of Tamika's door there are a HORRIFYING amount of SWEATERS and SCARFS of all sizes and colours.