CHAPTER 18- THE CARETAKER

That evening.
Eisuke and the other bidders were sitting in the living room discussing about their next auction.
Eisuke looks at the time and realises the nurse has not yet come for his dressing.

Eisuke- Where is the nurse? Its already time for my dressing.
Soryu- Let me ask.
Soryu makes a call and after few minutes.
Soryu- She wont be able to come, her husband wanted to take her to dinner.
Eisuke- How ridiculous, fire her and call someone else.
Soryu- Okay.

This time he makes few calls.
Soryu- Not a single nurse is free, so nobody will be able to come today.
Eisuke- Commoners, can't be helped.

He was very irritated. He gets up to leave when Baba interupts.
Baba- I know someone who will definitely help. Wait for a moment.

After few minutes.
Baba- All done boss, sit back and relax your nurse will be here any time.
Eisuke- How did this happen?
Baba- What?
Eisuke- Soryu was not able to arrange anyone and you did it in one phone call. Thieves also have contacts, strange.

Eisuke pretended to be very surprised.
Baba- That was so mean of you boss, but I want to clear one thing, I have an eye for this nurse so you better dont try doing anything weird with her.
Eisuke- As if I would do something with someone of your choice.
Ota- Eisuke, dont be so mean, you never know who might come from that gate.

Eisuke was about to reply when they hear a knock on the door.
Baba- That was fast.
Eisuke- Come in.

The door opens and enters Krystal.

Eisuke- What the hell?

He snaped at Baba.

Baba- Take it easy boss. We were not able to contact any nurse so I called her, she is perfect for the job.

He says confidently.

Ota- Baba, you are a fool, he is not mad that you called her, he is mad at you for calling her yours.

Now Eisuke glares at Ota.

Baba- Ohhhhhhh, now I get it.
Eisuke- Shut up both of you. There is no way she can work as my caretaker.
Soryu- Why not?
Eisuke- Because I am saying.

He glares at Soryu.

Soryu- Dont be so ridiculous Eisuke. Who will change your bandage two times a day? Can you do it yourself? Or you are expecting any one of us to do that?
Eisuke- I can never expect something like that from you people.
Soryu- Then just shut up and let her be your caretaker, trust me no one can look after you better than her.

Eisuke looks at Krystal who was looking at Eisuke with puppy eyes.

Soryu- Also she will stay here 24×7, so that she could take care of you better.
Eisuke- What did you just say?
Soryu- Shut up, and do as I say, you wont let any other girl stay in your penthouse but she will stay here.
Eisuke- And why would I allow her to live here?
Soryu- Because we want your hand absolutely fine before the auctions, and it is only possible if she stays here.
Baba- But I cant let my girl live with a monster.

Krystal chuckles at his words and Eisuke looks at him with the most dangerous look ever.
Eisuke- Fine, come to the guest room and do the dressing.

He heads towards the room.

Krystal- How is it possible that no single nurse came up?
Soryu- Because I never made any calls.

He says folding his arms.

Krystal- What?! And what if Eisuke calls any one of them?
Soryu- He will not call anyone because he himself wants you to look after him.
Krystal- He hates me Soryu.

She says looking down, a sad expression on her face.

Soryu- No Krystal he doesn't hate you, he is too stubborn to accept you. I dont know what happened that night, but I know only one thing, I have seen him smiling in the past last year, but when you used to be around him I have seen him happy. Only you can make him happy. He has not entered his bedroom because it reminds him of you and that guy together, as usual he has not accepted this but I know him.

The last sentence ached her heart and she looks at Soryu.

Krystal- Thank you Soryu, I will not force him to accept me, but I promise I will bring back his happiness.

Soryu- So you can shift here tonight.
Krystal- No, I will shift tomorrow, I need to do the packing.
Soryu- Dont worry about that, your roommate has already packed your bag, it will be here anytime.
Krystal- What? How did she knows?
Soryu- She gave us the idea to move you here, and also she was the one to stop that nurse from coming here.
Krystal- She wont sit quietly.
Soryu- Now go or else he will again be mad.
Krystal- Right.

She runs towards the guest room quickly with a hope in her heart to make Eisuke happy.

To be continued........