♚♛L♥ving an Ass∆ssin♚♛

TEASER

boogsh

i punched him hard on his face. ”damned you asshole, i will kill you bastard,” she said while gritting her teeth.

”bitch what was that for?,” i shouted at her. she gritted her teeth. ”your the reason why she died and i will kill you for that emperor,” she madly said. ”hey empress stop it yesha will not gonna like it,” another stranger said while hugging her from the back.

”do you know yesha?,” i said. ”you don't have to know,” she coldĺy said

while struggling from his gripped.

then she started to walk away but she stop and said. ”don't let our path cross, cause the moment it will happen, i swear i will kill you with my bare hands and i will show you no mercy,” she said coldLy and started to walk away.

”bro your the emp right? please stay away from her and don't let your path cross because she will kill you and yesha will not gonna like it,” he warned me at sinundan na niya yung babae.

“ yesha, ba.....be i........i'm so.......so..rry...huk....be...huk...because i di...dn't li.....listen t...to y....ou, i'm s..orry.....babe,“ i cried on her tombstone.

after a while of talking to her, i bid my goodbye to her.

“babe i need to go goodbye see you soon ,“ i smiled and walk away.

should i continue it or not?

vote and comment?