♚♛Loving an Assassin♚♛ Chapter 7 Missing

Luke POV;

"what do you mean she's still missing? fuck, " I shouted at them.

I pinch my nose bridge, it's been 2 weeks since she flew here in Japan and she's still missing, damn it I should have come with her.

I can't forgive myself if something bad happen to her.

Kaiser POV

"Look who's here? the emperor, " nakangising sabi ng isa sa mga mahigpit kong kalaban.

"shut the hell up Marco, " I said coldly.

he smirked "oh! you don't want to be called emperor? hahaha how is it to kill the love of your life?, " nanunuyang sabi niya.

nagpantig ang tenga ko sa narinig ko.

"shut up, " I hissed coldly and in one swift I punched he's fucking face and he spitted blood.

"damn it," I hear him hissed.

he was about to attack me but I punched him again and again.

my hands are full of blood so I stop punching him and walked away.

I found myself driving to the cemetery, I miss her so badly as much, as I wanted to follow her but I can't everytime I tried to committ suicide, someone always there to stop me and i already promise her that i will try to live my life without her.

Someone's POV

"How is she?, " I asked the doctor. "she's fine, she's still recuperating that's why she's still unconscious, " he said.

I nodded and looked at her and seated beside her and I touched her face.

she's undeniably beautiful even there's a lot of bruises and wounds at her face.

I should stop these nonsense, this will lead me nowhere, i should get my revenge with the emperor, I'm sorry but I will use you to get even with him.