18

6 Years Later

Blake's POV
So me and Trin have been together for god knows how long.

We really love eachothef but I don't know how to show that to her.

She's been really distant from and we haven't really talked to each other and I don't know why.

I think she falling out of love with me.

But I think I know how I can show her I love her.

Trin's POV

So this morning I wake up to a note on my side table that said...

"Trin you haven't really been all that focused on our relationship, and I feel like you are falling out if love with me. I don't know how to show you how much I love you. But I think I can give you an idea. So we are going to play a game . I will give you a clue and you will have to find out what it means.
So here is your first clue...
Where did we first meet? When you find it, go to the man in the red hat in the corner and ask for your next clue."

So at this point I'm hell's confused. How can he think that I'm falling out of love with him? He is the live of my life and I just have some things going on right now that I need go get through.

So in that case I go up to my room to get ready.

10 minutes later...

I arrive at the airport, because that's where we first met each other.

I see the man it the red hat.  It was Hunter!

Why in the hell is hunter the guy in the red hat?

But I know that it is all for a good reason.

I walk up to him and ask for the next clue and he gives it to me while saying..

"Trin I really miss you. You were the love of my life and I just wanted you to know that I found someone new. She is a great person and I really love her."

"That's great Hunter, but I'm sorts in the middle do something important." I say confidently.

Blake POV

Hunter just texting me saying that Trin got the second clue and that she is on her way to the next location.

Trin's POV

The next clue said "Yes I love you, and yes I care for you. But where is the place we always go?"
I mean we always go to the park. It thinks.

So I head over to the park and see a picnic set out and a very handsome Blake standing there.

I walk up to him...

"Trin you are the love of my life and I never want to lose you. I want you to stay in my arms forever. I want to kiss you and hug you. To have kids with you and to just always have win me no matter what."

"And Blake I want the exact same thing, Blake I would never fall out of love with you. You are my pride and joy. But happiness when I am sad. You are just all around my hero." I say while crying.

That's when Blake gets on one knee and says....

"Trin you Re the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are an amazing girlfriend. Friend and all around person. So Trin will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?"

At this point I'm crying uncontrollably and I look like trash but I breath enough to finally answer...
"Yes Blake, I will marry and love you. Forever"

A/N

Okay so I know that I haven't been on here for a super long while. But I'm here. But I'm sad to say that this book is coming to an end. We only have one chapter left. I might start another book soon but I just need time.

Love y'all Bii 😍💖