//perfection\\

Becas POV

Dr Kelley led chloe and i to the room where I would get checked and stuff .
" okay Beca so what's been happening ?" Dr Kelley asked as chloe helped me onto the bed .

" uh I was sitting eating dinner when in felt this weird pain which wasn't too bad , then I had another one which did hurt and I've had a few more since then " I explained .
" has your water broke ?" She asked .
" no " I answered .
" well il go get and ultrasound and we can see what's going on " she smiled before before leaving the room .

" if I'm in labour what happens ?" I asked .
" you'll have A baby " chloe answered .
" no shit . I mean the fact I'm only 36 weeks , will she be okay ?" I asked .
" yeah she'll be fine . Maybe a little small and underweight but she'll be okay " she assured .
" I hope so " I yawned as chloe held my hand .

" okayyy here we go " dr Kelley said as she entered with a big ultrasound monitor thing .
I lifted up my shirt and she proceeded to put on the gel and move the wand around on my stomach .
" well she is in the birthing position so it looks like you're in the early stages of labour , but you'll need to stay here incase it does progress quickly " she informed .
" I'm only 36 weeks though , is that normal ?" I asked .
" it's your first pregnancy and it's common for first babies to be born early . In you're case she probably just wants out " she laughed .
" probably because of all the spaghetti you're eating " chloe laughed as she poked my belly .
" shut up , you make the spaghetti " I said in defence .

Dr Kelley put monitors on me so that they could keep an eye on the heart rate of the baby and my contractions .
" so you're free to do whatever you like ,  you can go a walk around the halls if you feel up to it , you can use the yoga ball or just try and get some rest " she explained .
" thanks doctor " I smiled .
" oh yeah if you're going a walk just unclip the monitors and make sure you tell us you're walking around .
Also , if your waters break or something's wrong press the red button right there " she explained as she gestured to a red button on the wall .
" oh yeah , thanks " I smiled .
" are you going a walk right now ? Cause if you are I can take the monitors off for you " she offered .
" uhh yeah why not " I smiled .

She took off the two monitors that were round my stomach and chloe helped me put on my shoes which were just gazelles which thankfully were comfortable to walk in .
I was pretty comfortable anyway , I was wearing leggings and a flowy shirt with a zipper  (which actually belonged to chloe ) , so I was pretty comfy .

Chloe helped me off the bed before we went outside into the halls and began walking around .

Chloe's POV

Beca decided to go a walk around the halls , probably because she hates the idea of being in a hospital room . Apparently walking can induce labour too , which is also another reason she's probably doing it .
" what time is it ?" Beca asked as we turned a corner .
" uhhh 9:15pm " I answered .
" where's your watch ?" I asked .
" my Apple Watch ?"
" yeah "
" I took it off when the doctor was examining me " she answered .
" oh yeah " I remembered .

We continued walking around the halls and going up and down a couple of sets of stairs as we just spoke about random things . Every few minutes we would need to stop though when Beca had a contraction .
Beca was dealing with this better than I expected . I think she's just desperate to get it over with .

" can we head back now ?" She asked .
" of course " I answered as we turned round and began walking back to our room  .

Dr Kelley came in a few minutes later and put Beca back on the monitors before she gave us some privacy .